Things you don't need when you own a Nissan Leaf -
Note: list is being updated as we get new answers; some items are funny or political, others more concrete - regardless, enjoy your Leaf!
2. Oil Change.
3. Catalytic Converter.
4. Fuel Pump.
5. Fuel Filter.
6. Fuel injectors.
9. Timing Belt Replacement.
10. Spark plug wrench.
11. Timing Light.
12. Gas can.
13. Air filter.
14. Dipstick rag.
15. EGR Valve.
16. Oxygen sensor.
18. Gas filler cap.
19. Smog Checks.
20. Blown Gasket Replacement.
21. Manual or Automatic Transmission.
22. Valve Job.
23. Tune up.
28. Connecting Rods.
30. Valve Springs.
32. Crank Shaft.
33. Engine Block.
34. Cylinder Block.
35. Cylinder Heads.
36. Valve Covers.
38. Fuel Injector Cleaning Service.
39. Emission Control Components (you can spend some big bucks on these, for labor).
40. Brake Pad Replacements at 30K miles (regenerative braking, pads last life of car).
41. Oil Absorbent For The Driveway / garage, when you get horrible oil leaks (cam shaft & rear engine oil seals).
42. 30K, 60K, 90K etc Mile Services.
43. 6:15 AM Alarm Clock Setting (carpool lane stickers allow more sleep).
44. Add-On or Third Party Bluetooth Kit.
45. Add-On or Third Party / External Satellite Navigation System.
46. Fuel points from QFC and Fred Meyer purchases, redeemable for 10 cents a gallon discount at Shell gas stations.
47. OPEC and Preparation H.
48. Saudi Arabia.
49. Exxon, Shell, 76, Arco, Chevron, and other Gas Stations and Oil Companies.
50. Offshore and North Slope Drilling.
51. Exxon Valdez, Gulf Oil Spill, and other disasters by Oil companies.
52. War for Oil.
I couldn't find a thread like this, so started this one.
Last edited by ehuna
on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 12 times in total.