Most miles on a Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckettw

Who has the most miles on their Leaf and how is the range now? I am only at 22K after two years.

30K and down about 18% in range...

Had my second battery check today and got, of course, a perfect 5 star score... They also said that the 12 volt battery was in perfect shape at 12.46 volts under CCA load.

beckettw said:
Who has the most miles on their Leaf and how is the range now? I am only at 22K after two years.

According to Nissan there is one owner with 108k miles living in Japan. I find this suspect as there are no details about how he did it or who he is. I guess it could have been one of those taxi drivers but who knows.
The link to the article where it briefly mentions the milage about it is here:
http://www.plugincars.com/nissan-leaf-sales-exceed-50000-worldwide-126463.html

I am glad to hear about the update from TaylorSFGuy as it has been a while since he has posted his mileage. My money is on him having the highest mileage on a leaf in the world.

Wouldnt surprise me if something got lost in translatio and it was 108,000 km
Now there was mention of a taxi driver who had done something like 1200 quick charges. That has to add up to some miles but that could be as little as30 miles each
leafwannabe said:
According to Nissan there is one owner with 108k miles living in Japan. I find this suspect as there are no details about how he did it or who he is. I guess it could have been one of those taxi drivers but who knows.
The link to the article where it briefly mentions the milage about it is here:
http://www.plugincars.com/nissan-leaf-sales-exceed-50000-worldwide-126463.html

I am glad to hear about the update from TaylorSFGuy as it has been a while since he has posted his mileage. My money is on him having the highest mileage on a leaf in the world.

Looking forward to hearing your report after you hit 70k miles Steve. Someone should do another media article on you again.

24k miles in 16 months. No noticeable loss in range.

klapauzius said:
DarkStar said:
Just rolled over 40k last week (not quite 2 years of ownership). The WattsLeft meter indicated my battery was charged to 98.5% when I left the house this morning. Not bad at all!

Charged at 98.5% or capacity at 98.5% ?
The SOC was 98.5% as read by the WattsLeft meter, I forget the exact number of GIDs but it was in the upper 270s.

35k in 21 months - Living in a hot climate area (tx) down 2 bars at a noticible range loss of ~15-20 miles (new car averaged mid to upper 80's in range now in the upper 60's, maybe low 70's if the stars align).

evnow said:
I just finished 15k miles after 2 years. Anyone less than me ? :lol:
We're at 9500 miles on our 2011 LEAF: we put 7500 miles on it during our one year of ownership and the dealer put 2011 miles on it in the previous six months.

Back