Thanks for the advice! New Leaf in my garage!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chumuklasmom

I really appreciate all the information you all generously shared here - and the responses to my questions when I couldn't locate the answers.

Friday night I bought a 2015 S - 13400 miles from a one year lease; same dealer leased as I purchased it from. I had been looking at the 2013's that were coming off the 2 year lease, but I didn't want the base model and really had a hard time finding SV or SL in the 2013. When I went to see this 2015 I realized that even though it was an S, it had all the stuff I really wanted and I drove a pretty hard deal with them. I think I did well at $15700 out the door (and the tag fees here are ridiculous!). I have been driving it all week and I love it.

I got my OBDII in the mail today, so I need to get the LeafSpy app and get started with my data collecting! Fun stuff for us science nerds.

Thanks again!

Congrats! I'm sure you're loving that EV driving experience! I'm in the market for a Leaf myself. I have a Volt right now but I'm addicted to the all electric drive so much that I want more EV range then what the Volt gives.

rcm4453 said:
Congrats! I'm sure you're loving that EV driving experience! I'm in the market for a Leaf myself. I have a Volt right now but I'm addicted to the all electric drive so much that I want more EV range then what the Volt gives.

You will love it!

Back