New member, question about eco-mode

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New member, just bought a 2015 SL (pick it up this Sat) and I have a question about eco mode. Is there a way to make ECO the default driving mode? I know I can switch it on, but my wife is the primary driver, and she'll likely forget to put it in that mode for most driving.
Unlike the previous owners, I live out in the country, and have a 12 mile trip to town, then back. This is how the car will be used, almost never going more than 24 miles in a day, exact match for an earlier electric. all 2 lane, some 55 MPH,
I've been wanting one for at least 8 years, and this 2015 came along at the right time, and seams to have a healthy battery.
Also, on the SL does "eco mode" take the place of "B" mode in the S? are they one and the same or does the SL have both eco and "B".

D and B modes are independent of ECO mode as far as I know.

You need to shift between D and B while driving.

At least on my 2017 S, I just leave it in ECO mode all the time and that is how it powers up, so you could call that its default mode.

Back