EVSE Upgrade Cable - TRADED/SOLD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanW

In two months my 2013 Leaf lease is up. Still debating what to do, but I originally had my cable upgraded by EVSE Upgrade and may need to sell and/or trade it with someone who would in turn give me their standard charging cable. Has anyone done this? Maybe I can just turn it in with my Leaf if I return the vehicle? Doubt the dealer would suspect anything and I also have the 110v adapter just in case.

I am interested in trading with you. I have the oem cable unmodded. I am in New York. Where you located?

this has been done a TON of times. since the upgraded cable is compatible with all MYs, you should find no trouble finding someone to trade with. I will be doing the same thing in a few months

steveyphat said:
I am interested in trading with you. I have the oem cable unmodded. I am in New York. Where you located?

I should have posted my location, huh? That would be helpful. I'm located in Northern, CA. Sacramento area. I would prefer to find someone local due to the cost of shipping, but maybe that would work?

LeftieBiker said:
If you (or anyone else) is in Upstate NY I'll be happy to trade cables and give you some cash.

I should have posted my location, huh? That would be helpful. I'm located in Northern, CA. Sacramento area. I would prefer to find someone local due to the cost of shipping and would expect some cash in exchange for the upgraded cable, so I appreciate the offer.

I'll have to make note of those who are interested in case I do decide to turn the car in.

I just got my leaf with stock cable. I'm charging at the Arden fair mall and live in Citrus Heights. Let's trade!

Dean, Citrus Heights gets first dibs, but otherwise I'll trade for sure. Am in redwood city/Bay Area.

OibnZ said:
I just got my leaf with stock cable. I'm charging at the Arden fair mall and live in Citrus Heights. Let's trade!

Sent you a PM hoping we can work something out. I am going to have to turn my Leaf in.

Back