Real Leaf Accessory Photos

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Just got around to this today. I see that Jimmy Dreams posted some photos in another thread right as I was prepping my photos, so anyone feel free to join the party...

Here is a photo of the holographic kick plate on my Cayenne Red Leaf

holo.jpg

Made of aluminum, but with a Leaf "hologram" instead of LED illumination as I previously thought...

Most have seen these before, but here is a shot of the floor mats...They were nicer than I remembered, more plush...

mat.jpg

Finally, here is the cargo net. A little smaller than what I was thinking it would be....

net.jpg

I've already purchased the rear black bumper protector, but haven't installed it yet....

And Malcolm went for the trunk organizer, and I really like it so I'm going to get that next...

Anyone else have photos to share?

I think it's pretty well-known, but Tustin Nissan is selling discounted OEM Nissan Leaf accessories on eBay...

http://stores.ebay.com/PARTS-FOR-MY-NISSAN/LEAF-/_i.html?_fsub=2110078012&_sid=895867742&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Good stuff....

RedRandy

Yeah I'm thinking I'll buy the cargo organizer from ebay once they get them.

I'm wondering why the logo is different on the accessories than everywhere else?

You do have to log in (free), but here is the way to access the Nissan website for installing accessories when you buy them separately (such as from Tustin Nissan)....This is the same website that you can sign up for the Service Manuals for 1 day @ $19.99...

http://www.nissan-techinfo.com

Login
Under Available Products, select "Accessory Installation Instructions"
Then Select "LEAF" on right
Then select "2011"
Then select "Electrical", "Exterior", or "Interior"
Then select particular accessory...

RedRandy

I might have missed something, but every instance of the word "LEAF" on the car uses the same font with the "flairs" on the letters. This would include the badge on the rear lid...The manuals don't have the "flaired" font on the cover, but everything on the car does....

Randy said:
I might have missed something, but every instance of the word "LEAF" on the car uses the same font with the "flairs" on the letters. This would include the badge on the rear lid...The manuals don't have the "flaired" font on the cover, but everything on the car does....

Typography trivia.... Those little "flairs" are called serifs, and they are believed to originated from Roman stone cutters : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serif

I didn't get the mud flaps, but after driving a bit, I think I will.

It kicks up a lot of dirt on the sides. Looks bad on the white Leaf.

I do feel like they hold those things out to make extra cash when they know it is needed. But what are you gonna do, we wanted it a low $ as possible.

Randy said:

It would appear I am in the wrong. I guess it's the website logos that are sans serifs and thats what I was used to looking at. Guess I fail in the observation department. heh

No sweat, we're all friends here :)

I'm working on learning more about how the stereo plays music from a USB stick. My files are tagged with both versions of tags and the file names are alphabetic with track numbers differentiating, and I can't get them to play in track number order even though I copy them to the stick in track order. It's not in shuffle mode...More experimentation needed, I guess...

The color matched mud guards look nice. I ordered them but I think I read somewhere that they are color matched for all exterior colors except BLUE :x I ordered Blue and they may be black instead of color matched. If If anyone has a Blue Leaf with the Nissan mud guards can you tell us what color they are?

Randy said:
You do have to log in (free), but here is the way to access the Nissan website for installing accessories when you buy them separately (such as from Tustin Nissan)....This is the same website that you can sign up for the Service Manuals for 1 day @ $19.99...

http://www.nissan-techinfo.com

Login
Under Available Products, select "Accessory Installation Instructions"
Then Select "LEAF" on right
Then select "2011"
Then select "Electrical", "Exterior", or "Interior"
Then select particular accessory...

RedRandy

Thanks for the link. I didn't realize that there is an optional shock sensor available for the Leaf's alarm system. There is a link on this website that says, "EL: Vehicle Alarm Impact Sensor_Leaf_999M2 VW006" But the link isn't active. Does anyone know anything about this accessory?

Back