Real Leaf Accessory Photos

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank said:
Thanks for the link. I didn't realize that there is an optional shock sensor available for the Leaf's alarm system. There is a link on this website that says, "EL: Vehicle Alarm Impact Sensor_Leaf_999M2 VW006" But the link isn't active. Does anyone know anything about this accessory?

That's the sensor that makes your car alarm go off any time a Navy jet flies overhead or a Harley rides by.
This is great for people who's parked car wasn't getting enough negative attention.

GroundLoop said:
Frank said:
Thanks for the link. I didn't realize that there is an optional shock sensor available for the Leaf's alarm system. There is a link on this website that says, "EL: Vehicle Alarm Impact Sensor_Leaf_999M2 VW006" But the link isn't active. Does anyone know anything about this accessory?

That's the sensor that makes your car alarm go off any time a Navy jet flies overhead or a Harley rides by.
This is great for people who's parked car wasn't getting enough negative attention.

I was thinking that maybe the shock sensor would react by playing the back-up sound at a much louder volume :cool:

Seriously, this type of sensor helped me avoid a possible vehicle break in because it responded to an attempt to pry the door out enough to get a slim-jim type device to pop the power locks. Without a shock sensor or ultra sonic interior sensor to detect this type of burglarly, the Leaf's standard anti-theft system would not respond.

Yes, a total of two holographic kick plates for $125, one for the drivers front side and the other for the passenger front side...

The old plain ones are discarded and not returned when they put the aluminum ones on at the port.

garygid said:
The "holographic" description is almost a joke.
Mainly just the word "LEAF", nothing obviously fancy.

Yes and no. There are some holographic designs in the design that are the same type as you see on your credit card. It's there, but you have to look real close, under the right light, and even then, it's a whole lot of....nothing. ;) But it IS there.

Here is the center console in the ECO design package:

IMG_0119S.jpg

evnow said:
Just awful. Hope mine doesn't come with it - if it does, I'll have to get rid of it.

Now we know why they did not post pictures!!!!!! Welcome to the 70's. I don't even believe that is real.

awolfe63 said:
Here is the center console in the ECO design package:
Oh, I am *so* glad I didn't order the ECO package. The console cover looks so tacky. I can still get the decals on eBay if I want to risk getting my car keyed, so that option is still open.

(And yes, I put aftermarket decals on my Prius and got lots of snide comments from people. Didn't get keyed (yet) but there is a certain segment of the population that the Prius (and I suspect the Leaf) irritates greatly, just like the sight of a Hummer makes me frown. :|

HIOJim said:
.. the sight of a Hummer makes me frown. :|

http://www.fuh2.com/ - I especially like the poster made up of people flipping the bird at H2's..

As for the ECO package - yes. I'm glad I skipped on it too. Hopefully Nissan will come out with Blue matching mud flaps at some point. I'll buy those and replace the black ones that are supposed to come with the car I will get soon.. real soon I hope.. :roll:

OK, just got done washing out my eyes. (No offense to the owner of that center console). However, I would love some shots of the cargo organizer. Please post if you got it and are handy with a digital. Thanks.

Holy Crap! (Literally)

How did anyone in Japan let that center console escape????

I hope that was a California escapee, otherwise I may have to schedule a trip back to Japan to reassure myself that gravity has not been repealed in Nippon.

I ordered the Eco center console... oh my. Oh well, aftermarket will probably come up with a fix or one of you guys will figure it out. If it is just a decal, probably some way to get the decal off and the original plastic cleaned up.

Not if it is properly designed. My BMW has a shock sensor and it has never falsed.

GroundLoop said:

jkyu99 said:
I ordered the Eco center console... oh my. Oh well, aftermarket will probably come up with a fix or one of you guys will figure it out. If it is just a decal, probably some way to get the decal off and the original plastic cleaned up.

I haven't looked TOO closely, but I can't see that it's a decal of any kind....I'll inspect much closer later today.

Yes, it's ugly as sin. :eek:

Back