SL 3 yr. 15k miles a year zero down $240 a month? HELP

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kzapanta

Hi wonderful folks,

I hope some are online now and can respond. About the pull the trigger on this offer.
Talking SL not S so please consider that:
MSRP $ 38,085
Dearler offer price $29,500
Lease total Nissan rebate ($7.5k Fed rebate pass back plus NMAC) -$10,875
Capitalized Cost of =$18,625
Residual factor of the standard .32%
money factor of .00003

zero down
3 yr/ 15k miles a year SL

$240 a month without taxes. $260.8 with taxes.

I should get the Ca. refund of $2,500 whenever my application gets to the top and has funding.

I can't find any better deals for a SL. YES or NO?

kzapanta said:
Hi wonderful folks,

I hope some are online now and can respond. About the pull the trigger on this offer.
Talking SL not S so please consider that:
MSRP $ 38,085
Dearler offer price $29,500
Lease total Nissan rebate ($7.5k Fed rebate pass back plus NMAC) -$10,875
Capitalized Cost of =$18,625
Residual factor of the standard .32%
money factor of .00003

zero down
3 yr/ 15k miles a year SL

$240 a month without taxes. $260.8 with taxes.

I should get the Ca. refund of $2,500 whenever my application gets to the top and has funding.

I can't find any better deals for a SL. YES or NO?

This is better than the quote they gave us last month when it was time to turn in the lease or extend. We ended up extending as we really want to buy our leaf with at least $7,000 discount. We almost took the new 2016SL w/Premium Package, but eventually decided to wait.

I am still thinking of getting a 2016SL with a deal like yours. I would probably start doing Uber, using the NCTC card to top off when needed. My wife wants to wait for our Tesla 3.

to compare; my lease was zero down $245 a month (no sales tax here) on a 2013 S with charge package so yeah, that is a GREAT deal! although personally I would go for under $200 a month payments on an 30 kwh S trim. are they still offering 2 years of NCTC?

DaveinOlyWA said:
to compare; my lease was zero down $245 a month (no sales tax here) on a 2013 S with charge package so yeah, that is a GREAT deal! although personally I would go for under $200 a month payments on an 30 kwh S trim. are they still offering 2 years of NCTC?

I was not offered 2 years of free charging, and would not make a difference in our case. Only once (on the drive home of pick up )will we ever go to a dealership to charge.

I personally would go for a 30kwh S trim too but this Leaf will primarily for my wife's commute and there was no way she was going cloth interior. (a bunch of cosmetics "upgrades" that makes the SL payment higher I know)

kzapanta said:
I was not offered 2 years of free charging, and would not make a difference in our case. Only once (on the drive home of pick up )will we ever go to a dealership to charge.

Update: Yes. I just looked it up on Nissan website. I should be getting this when I sign. The pdf program lists the city the dealership is in. Thanks, I see you can use the card in other non dealership stations.

kzapanta said:
I have a jpeg file of the full quote I can attach. Just can't figure out how to attach it...
You need to have paid membership here or you can try alternatives. Not sure if http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?t=2456 still works.

Back