2015 Leaf purchase

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of our Canadian members has:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=17098" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even though we have no idea yet - and won't for a good year - if the lizard battery is truly a major improvement, I still would get the 2015 instead since it has the battery and the 2014s apparently do not.

jitubats said:
The dealer I went to in md had 3 in stock. I was looking to get a 2014, so did not inquire about them.

I'm fairly certain I saw one in Portland, OR last weekend. It was a shade of grey I hadn't seen before. I checked last weekend and the Nissan dealer near me didn't have any 2015s in stock.

local store here in Va has 3 2015 Leaf in stock, all 3 are base cars

So far I see lots of base cars and lots of SL's but very few SV

also I would like to see some type of statment by nissan on the fact that a 2015 does infact have an improved battery chemistry

perferably on the window sticker (I read the sticker from top to bottom and no mention of an imroved battery is on it)

otherwise , you dont really know what it is or isnt, all you have is a statemnt by a guy who works for nissan on some "leaf forum" :|

Back