Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Matches any Local Leaf Offers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossyleaf

Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa will match any local offer on Leaf. Get the best of both worlds. A Competitive Price and unparalleled service. You will deal directly with me Leon Kamins the General Manager. Please call or email me in advance to ensure the fastest possible response and quick placement of your order. San Diego's #1 Leaf Dealer.

I have never endorsed a product or car dealer before and have only met Leon in person once. We have exchanged several E mails about a variety of topics. Leon is honest and candid. He tells it like it is with unvarnished truth. He is a pleasure to do business with him.

Just a clarification to everyone - this is a new thread by Mossy with new discounts being offerred. Not the old one with lost replies, like someone who PMed me thought.

stanley said:
I have never endorsed a product or car dealer before and have only met Leon in person once. We have exchanged several E mails about a variety of topics. Leon is honest and candid. He tells it like it is with unvarnished truth. He is a pleasure to do business with him.

Thanks Stanley. It was a pleassure meeting you and your wife. Hope you enjoyed our time together just the 4 of us ;) .

I agree Stanley. I am a past (current?) customer - I bought my Altima Hybrid from Mossy Kearny Mesa and had a very good experience - refreshingly professional, open about pricing and low pressure. I still take it there for service and the advisors are excellent. So I selected them as my preferred dealer some time ago and was very surprised to get a call from the general manager, Leon, well before the order window opened, just to check in. I think he had just come back from the Vegas show at the time and he was a great source of information. Since then, he has been very proactive and kept me up to date.

I'm still waiting for my order window to open - I'm a "September" but stuck in some sort of eTec limbo - dashboard shows I need a home assessment but I had it 3weeks ago..they're "working on it". Leon has still been a great source of information in the meantime. It's certainly a bonus dealing wih the general manager and one who is very clued in to all of the issues and debates (including pricing) in this forum.

Jeremy

I ordered my Leaf from Leon, the General Manager at Mossy Nissan of Poway/Kearny Mesa. Leon handled the order professionally, and we agreed on a very fair price in my opinion. He replied to my emails very quickly as we were discussing the price, and he responded to my Request for Quote within minutes. I can't say anything negative about Leon or the ordering process so far. Leon, the "so far" part is to keep you motivated :!:

I placed my order with Mossy Kearny Mesa few weeks ago. I could not believe how smoothly the transaction went. It took less than 10 minutes from the time Leon and myself got on the phone to complete the order. And thanks Leon for matching the discount offer from another local dealer.

Leon thanks for letting us preview the Leaf(and a short drive :)) on your lot last friday before the street event.

mossyleaf said:
I just wantd to thank those who posed their Lease questions to me today. I am glad to help.

Thank you so much Leon! I now have a figure I can compare when and if I get to RAQ. :D

I would also like to thank Leon for all of the information he has provided me. He has been the most accurate source of information on the Leaf and the ordering process that I have talked with.

I'm still waiting on placing my RAQ but hopefully someday I will get to place my order and Leon @ Mossy Nissan is currently my preferred dealer.

Leon earned my business and has probably earned yours if you think about it!! I am driving From Long Beach to Kearny Mesa for my new Leaf, 97.5 miles. Leon replied to all of my emails very quickly and matched my best price.

I have never endorsed a car dealer before and only know Leon by email, postings on the forum and what other members have said about him. I would also like to thank Leon for answering our dealer related questions on the forum.

Leon also asked me to get in touch with him any time of the day when I get the email from Nissan so he can personally take care of my order. I have an October order date with a 97-mile drive home, Leon said “Don't worry about making it home with the car, we will help out with that”

Mitch

Thanks for all the Feedback. I just wanted to share that I had a discussion with my NIssan Rep about the RAQ process and "delays", and was told there was an upgrade going on. He was Right. My Dashboard is new and improved. It has more information for me, and I hope this is the beginning of a frsh wave of RAQ's to be realeased. I know many of us are anxious (like me) so I thought I would share this with the group.

mossyleaf said:
Thanks for all the Feedback. I just wanted to share that I had a discussion with my NIssan Rep about the RAQ process and "delays", and was told there was an upgrade going on. He was Right. My Dashboard is new and improved.

An upgraded dashboard for an upgraded car? :D

1051 said:
I have never endorsed a car dealer before and only know Leon by email, postings on the forum and what other members have said about him. I would also like to thank Leon for answering our dealer related questions on the forum.

He's just as nice in person. Answered all my questions. When he didn't know the answer, said so, instead of making something up or telling me whatever he thought I wanted to hear. Did NOT ask "so how much were you planning to spend?" Did NOT try to get me to switch to a new Infiniti while waiting for the Leaf.

I just hope he hasn't gotten tired of being nice to Leaf buyers and reread the Car Dealer's Manual of Gouging by the time my order date arrives. ;)

Thanks Walterbays, it was nice talking to you to. Just to elaborate on the Desaler Dashboard I can now see a list of people that it says" ineligible for raq at this time". This is new. Before it would show someone who's dashboard went active. Now it seems as though they have answered one my request to contact customer's in advance to let them know a raq is headed their way. Also, there is a date with the name that looks like the reservation date. A lot of 4/20's.

mossyleaf said:
Thanks Walterbays, it was nice talking to you to. Just to elaborate on the Desaler Dashboard I can now see a list of people that it says" ineligible for raq at this time". This is new. Before it would show someone who's dashboard went active. Now it seems as though they have answered one my request to contact customer's in advance to let them know a raq is headed their way. Also, there is a date with the name that looks like the reservation date. A lot of 4/20's.

Leon do you see any delivery dates on your new dashboard, or a place where the delivery date will appear when it is available?

mossyleaf said:
there is a column for vehicle eta and it says pending for every order

Imo, it will stay that way until all the Sept. orders are finished for the five rollout states. I still believe there is more to this delay than just upgrading the dashboards. They probably decided to do that while they are waiting for ECOtality to catch up with the assessments.

I agree and have been echoeing that all week. I think this "etec pending" is part of if not completely behind this stall or slow down. I do believe tht there is a buffer window of sorts built into this and that even though raq's go out unevenly, the cars will arrive in the timeframes that were originally intended. Whatever hat truly was.

mossyleaf said:
I agree and have been echoeing that all week. I think this "etec pending" is part of if not completely behind this stall or slow down. I do believe tht there is a buffer window of sorts built into this and that even though raq's go out unevenly, the cars will arrive in the timeframes that were originally intended. Whatever hat truly was.

Yeah, but mine says, "eTec application accepted" (about two weeks ago), yet I haven't been able to order even before the stoppage. I asked on here if anyone else had a Sept. order month, had that on their dashboard, and haven't ordered. No one said they did. I've posted my theory about why for that too. I'm hoping that's the case because I received the 'reservation' email at 2:55 MST/PDT and reserved around 3 PM on 4/20. It's really going to be interesting to see how this delay and the delivery dates all end up.

Back