XM Radio Trial Subscription period?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mwalsh said:
Sondy132001 said:
All I had was the XM Channel #1 that was free music I really don't listen to so I didn't care. Then about 2 weeks ago they had a free trial period, I listened to it, it lasted until June 1st, I dug it and it has great stations and the music sounds even better on my speakers than the radio, XM is HD I believe.

Really? It sounds pretty bad in my 2011 - compressed all to heck. I doubt very much it's anything close to HD.

Maybe I am wrong on the HD, but it sounds way more crisp and clear on XM then my regular radio, I have Bose speakers, do you ? Maybe yours are blown ??

Sondy132001 said:
Maybe I am wrong on the HD, but it sounds way more crisp and clear on XM then my regular radio, I have Bose speakers, do you ? Maybe yours are blown ??

Ah, that's the difference. I was going to ask you about Bose, but I thought I remembered that the Bose setup not becoming available in the LEAF until 2013. Your car is a 2012, right?

mwalsh said:
Sondy132001 said:

Ah, that's the difference. I was going to ask you about Bose, but I thought I remembered that the Bose setup not becoming available in the LEAF until 2013. Your car is a 2012, right?

yes 2012 and I have the Bose speakers in my car. Still learning every day about my car but my last car I had blown speakers and it was stuck on one volume, so it was either off or blown =) The stereo is awesome in this Leaf !

Bought a used 2012 and the XM is still running. Probably plan just to go with another data plan and pandora when it ends. I think it would be better to NOT contact XM until it fails. I was going to see about desktop access but perhaps I should not push it.

Back