Who is planning to have Leaf decals made?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dav

Nissan says the 'Zero Emission' decal on the prototype won't be on the actual car.

Does anybody have plans to custom design decals to apply to their Leaf?

Show us your designs! :ugeek:

Dav said:
Nissan says the 'Zero Emission' decal on the prototype won't be on the actual car.

Does anybody have plans to custom design decals to apply to their Leaf?

Show us your designs! :ugeek:

I remember them saying that they wouldn't have the 'large' decal on the actual car, but would probably put a smaller one somewhere, so that's fine for me. :)

garygid said:
How about a big decal of a row of teeth (at least the uppers) to stick in the Leaf's mouth?

One of the first things I thought of when I saw the car. I'm sure some enterprising soul will be selling "Leaf Teefs" ! :)

Checkout Original Wraps. They will have several designs for Nissan vehicles starting this year. May be they will have some for Leaf as well ...

http://originalwraps.com/

main1_hatch_ingot_silver_fancy_blue.jpg

I'm working on recreating the zero emission decal on the side, and was thinking I could stamp out a set for anyone interested. Cost of materials is all I'm thinking, so let me know if you'd want a set.

So who is interested?

driveleaf,
Is it a large "wrap" with transparent areas that can be easily applied over any color paint (and easily removed)?

Or, many piece-it-together parts (more difficult to apply, but still easy to remove)?

Interested ... the approximate cost?

A picture of what you are trying to recreate, please?

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking I can recreate either the side door panel logo, or much smaller, more sophisticated rear window sticker.

Rear window stickers should be around $10. The side door panel monster, I'm not sure yet. I'm working on the

"Zero Emission" text logo at this point.

It seems from the weekends discussion thread there's enough interest for me to pursue. So let me get started on some samples and post them here.

-Shannon

driveleaf said:
Hi Guys,

I'm thinking I can recreate either the side door panel logo, or much smaller, more sophisticated rear window sticker.

Rear window stickers should be around $10. The side door panel monster, I'm not sure yet. I'm working on the

"Zero Emission" text logo at this point.

It seems from the weekends discussion thread there's enough interest for me to pursue. So let me get started on some samples and post them here.

-Shannon

Hi Shannon...do you think Nissan would allow those monsters on a leased LEAF? I don't think they would mind the window ones though. :)

Personally, I won't go with the side monsters. People associate such large lettering as some kind of "fleet" - not private cars. A rear window sticker or a much smaller side sticker would interest me.

Back