When will LEAF sales reach 200,000?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RegGuheert said:
dhanson865 said:
can't see the video in Firefox if you use the youtube code. Shows fine in Firefox if you just use a bare URL.
I use Firefox and it shows up fine in both my post and in your reply to my post.

My work PC uses firefox ESR (a fork of firefox done by the firefox team), my home PC uses Pale Moon x86 (a fork of firefox not done by the firefox team)

both have Adblock Plus or equivalent running (Pale moon has a fork of adblock plus called Adblock Latitude), the home PC also has ghostery. I haven't tested without adblock plus on straight firefox latest rev I can only report that several versions don't play nice with it given the builds I've tested. Disabling Adblock on Pale Moon doesn't allow it to show the youtube tagged version.

Chrome with uBlock shows it with the youtube tags and without. But I can't put chrome on my work PC and I refuse to browse the web in general with IE9.

And while I have the admin rights required to install software on my work PC I don't have the authority by policy to install unapproved software.

Nissan never really promoted the 200k sales number, but IIRC, it probably happened last December.

Update on BEV/PHEV WW sales since last year, below.

I would not be too surprised if the Outlander joined the Tesla S in passing the Volt in total sales in the near future, moving up to #3.

World All-Time Top 5 (Until July '16)

Leaf almost reaching the Quarter Million

Here the news are the rise-and-rise of the Model S, now in Second Place, although miles behind the e-mobility leader Nissan Leaf (Almost 250k!), with the Outlander PHEV also climbing two positions to #4 (And over 100.000 units)...

Pl Model Sales
1 Nissan Leaf 233.507
2 Tesla Model S 132.020
3 Chevrolet Volt 117.394
4 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 109.980
5 Toyota Prius Plug-In 76.374
http://ev-sales.blogspot.ch/2016/09/world-all-time-top-5-until-july-16_9.html

Back