What is your opinion on this car.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still looking.

I am looking at a 13 SV with quick charge. Late 13 production coming off a 3 year lease in Hawaii. Has about 25k miles. I only has 9 bars showing, but if it is still under warranty I could get the battery replaced once it loses one more bar.

Bretsuaz said:
I am still looking.

I am looking at a 13 SV with quick charge. Late 13 production coming off a 3 year lease in Hawaii. Has about 25k miles. I only has 9 bars showing, but if it is still under warranty I could get the battery replaced once it loses one more bar.

If you want to go the "battery lottery" route then that sounds promising.

And you should be able to easily qualify... A new battery is great to have and makes the car like new. Don't count on the lizard battery to last longer than the original battery though. We love our two leafs and the great working A/C when the climate is hot. Some people really promote the 13's and newer but you can also have a lot of fun with the greater extra power off the line with the 11-12. You are not going to have to worry about the more efficient heater which the newer models come equipped with. I would not want to be without QC. As a wide spread city like Phoenix Metro, I feel it is necessary.

Back