Was April now May

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVDRIVER said:
6) I notice that one is at the bottom of the list:)

Yeah. Can't seem to live without beer or good food. Truly, what could be better than bringing home a local microbrew in the back of LEAF?

That's how I see seriously reducing my carbon footprint--not buying beer that has been flown 7000 miles.

Again, cheers!

Andy

awallis said:
Yeah. Can't seem to live without beer or good food. Truly, what could be better than bringing home a local microbrew in the back of LEAF?
Oh yeah. I predict a few trips up to the Stone brewery once I get my Leaf, all in the name of saving the environment!

A definite win-win there!

Anyone else go from April delivery to May to "Pending"?

I don't even know what to do as my current car is dying on me. Had to pay 4000 for transmission repair on my Honda Civic Hybrid and other repairs are starting to come up ... I may need to buy another car as the timing doesn't seem to work with my bad luck.

VikeKen,
You are definitely not alone.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3049
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2666

You guys are all very lucky. My "April 2011 delivery" has been pushed to June 2011. I reserved mine in April 2010 so I don't know how useful the entire reservation process was. Fortunately we can survive on 1 car.

I had been "month of April 2011" since February 7th. On Monday night I went back to Pending, then Friday morning to "week of May 2nd". The last move was confirmed by a call from my PD, but later refuted by CS. Go figure! So I went the indirect route from April to May.

gascant said:
I had been "month of April 2011" since February 7th. On Monday night I went back to Pending, then Friday morning to "week of May 2nd". The last move was confirmed by a call from my PD, but later refuted by CS. Go figure! So I went the indirect route from April to May.

Went on vacation last week. Happened to check my email on April 13. Received the 7 day notice that I will be able to pick up my Leaf on April 12. Came home today only to find a 2nd email from Nissan dated April 14 saying there had been a change in schedule - to check my account for the new date:

week of May 6!!

How can you change from: it'll be there within 7 days to let's wait another 3 weeks within 2 days?
My dealer has no further information only to submit that there are people worse off than I am. Oh boy.

Reserverd: April 20
Ordered: October 1 (supposed to be September order)
VIN: 686

Was set to pick up my Leaf tonight. Now my delivery date has been moved to May 6. How dissappointing.

Vin# 1773

Icebox2000 said:
Looks like my order has stayed steady at April 2011 for now... I hope my luck holds and it actually shows up.

Looks like I wasn't so lucky. A day after my supposed April 20th delivery date, my dashboard changed to May 12th. I also got my 7 day email that same day. Today I got an email saying my delivery date has been updated... so as of today it's now May 13th. :cry:

My dashboard had been on week of April 28th for a few weeks. Received my 7 day e-mail on April 21st. Dasboard now says week of May 13th. Pretty confusing.

Back