Volt (or other SUV) that can do 30 miles on Electric??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saleem145

Hello,

I know Volt has a concept SUV that can do 30 miles on Electric and then goes gas. This would be a really nice complement to my Nissan Leaf.

I wonder if there are any other SUVs that can do 30 miles or so on Electric and then go on gas??

Saleem

saleem145 said:
Hello,

I know Volt has a concept SUV that can do 30 miles on Electric and then goes gas. This would be a really nice complement to my Nissan Leaf.

I wonder if there are any other SUVs that can do 30 miles or so on Electric and then go on gas??

Saleem

The only car that meets your requirements that I'm aware of is the upcoming Mitsubishi Outlander Plug-In Hybrid. Not sure of the release date, but should be next year sometime.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7889" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not quite an SUV, nor quite 30 miles but I would check out the C-Max Energi as the EPA lists it for 21 miles on a charge and it has more storage than a Volt and still (just a bit) more than a LEAF

Volt has a concept SUV? Is it sort of like the Equinox? I've heard from a number of people who say they'd love to have a Volt but just need something a little larger. If they do decide to produce that it could be a winner.

If they did produce it, it was reasonably priced, and it used the upcoming 2014 Volt genset, I'd buy one. It would be the perfect second car for us.

I'd have serious reservations about buying anything Mitsubishi these days...

LTLFTcomposite said:
Volt has a concept SUV? Is it sort of like the Equinox? I've heard from a number of people who say they'd love to have a Volt but just need something a little larger. If they do decide to produce that it could be a winner.

Back