Video of Leafs being loaded to a ship

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRONZ said:
jimcmorr said:
TRONZ said:
Very cool! If someone had shown us a video like that 8 months ago, we would have all had heart attacks.

Nice to see hundreds of LEAFs being loaded on a ship is already passé.

Especially considering that those appear to be right hand drive cars and not headed for the U S of A!

:eek:

Too funny! Can you image the angst meltdown calls to CS?!?! :? I'm still in therapy from the whole process anyways...

ROFL!! :lol:

I am only a bystander here in a wave 5 state, watching this unfold on the left coast... with GREAT interest by the way! And yet I get the angst among you most anxious LEAF owners.

:geek: I myself was caught up in that angst when it was announced that Tier 1 states would be allowed to reserve and order again before we who registered along with everybody else in April 2010 were allowed to order our own LEAFs. But I'm over that now!

I am moving to Georgia in a few weeks then I will be able to order my own LEAF. I just hope it isn't a major task to educate the Nissan folks about the LEAF and the order process. :) Then I will be trying to figure out what boat, train and truck my LEAF is on and if it will arrive by Christmas! :?

I wish one of the LEAFs being loaded onto a ship had my name on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that will be happenng until next spring...

Back