Tracking ships !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amary is right here on the United Spirit - still possible for it to stop in Long Beach.

Someone in another thread heard from CS that there's a ship due in Long Beach on the 9th and another on the 12th (can't find the reference right now). I'd have to guess that these are the United Spirit (left Honmoku 4/16) and Andromeda Spirit (left Oppama 4/27). Now what's interesting is that the United Spirit didn't actually stop at the Oppama port... so does it actually bear LEAFs?

I also added another ship to my list - the Sanderling Ace. It's currently on it's way to Mexico (eta 5/18), but has stopped in Long Beach before and just left Oppama.

Not much else on the horizon that I can see...

drees said:
Someone in another thread heard from CS that there's a ship due in Long Beach on the 9th and another on the 12th (can't find the reference right now). I'd have to guess that these are the United Spirit (left Honmoku 4/16) and Andromeda Spirit (left Oppama 4/27). Now what's interesting is that the United Spirit didn't actually stop at the Oppama port... so does it actually bear LEAFs?
CS told me that my car was shipped on the 27th, so it must be on the Andromeda Spirit.

the Andromeda Spirit docked in canada a little while back. the united spirit just arrived in san diego.

smkettner said:
Don't get too excited. My Leaf is still at the port close to 60 days now. :(
Wow, so you have been waiting this long for delivery of a pre-earthquake Leaf? Any estimate of how many other of the 1500 pre-EQ cars are still in port ?

Even within the Oct-Nov order cohort, deliveries seem pretty haphazard. I saw the first late Nov order delivered a few days ago.

thanks for the update. we need to deploy the MNL air force to get a read on the # leafs on the ship!

tbleakne said:
smkettner said:
Wow, so you have been waiting this long for delivery of a pre-earthquake Leaf? Any estimate of how many other of the 1500 pre-EQ cars are still in port ?

Even within the Oct-Nov order cohort, deliveries seem pretty haphazard. I saw the first late Nov order delivered a few days ago.
There are a few of us. And for every post I assume another 20 cars to others.
Here is our little thread:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3739

not yet, it looks like it might be there by tonight sometime. it's between the coast and the channel islands. i assume that means it's headed for long beach and not san diego.

smkettner said:
tbleakne said:
smkettner said:

There are a few of us. And for every post I assume another 20 cars to others.
Here is our little thread:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3739

Yes there are several threads where people who had one of the 600 cars from the last ship before the earthquake vent their frustration at still not having a car. My car is one of those....arrived in Long Beach on 3/29 I believe, after leaving Japan 3/10, just before the earhquake. Our cars have been at LB for that long. Now we all had to receive the AC fix update (new cars won't have to), but many of us have gotten this done around 4/15-4/19, so it's still almost 30 days since and our cars haven't shipped out of Long Beach yet. No one knows why......I sure hope all of the cars from that ship of 600 will get delivered before any of the ones on the new ships coming in......

scharlj said:
......I sure hope all of the cars from that ship of 600 will get delivered before any of the ones on the new ships coming in......
Actually, since so many of the 600 shipped before the quake were misallocated to those with Jan/Feb orders ahead of the Sept-Dec orders, whose cars are hopefully now arriving on these ships, it would only be fair if the newly off-loaded cars get out of the port before the ones (at least some of) the pre-quake cars still there.

Back