Top 10 Friendliest Cities for Electric Vehicles in the USA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inphoenix

Top 10 Friendliest Cities for Electric Vehicles

1. Atlanta, Georgia
2. New York City, New York
3. Houston, Texas
4. Chicago, Illinois
5. Portland, Oregon
6. Los Angeles, California
7. Seattle, Washington
8. Phoenix, Arizona
9. Baltimore, Maryland
10. Orlando, Florida

No, I did not make up this list. :) It came from -> http://www.whatissmartgrid.org/top-10-friendliest-cities-for-electric-vehicles

I do know about Portland and Seattle being friendly, since I visited each in the past year. I am surprised that Atlanta trumps all others though.

Also Phoenix: That summer heat isn't so friendly... Unless you count getting a free battery in a few years. :lol:

Do you know why they are the friendliest. Do they have the most public charging stations for electric vehicles?

xan said:
I do know about Portland and Seattle being friendly, since I visited each in the past year. I am surprised that Atlanta trumps all others though.

Also Phoenix: That summer heat isn't so friendly... Unless you count getting a free battery in a few years. :lol:

But but but .... it's a dry heat. :lol:

AlexandroW said:
Do you know why they are the friendliest. Do they have the most public charging stations for electric vehicles?

From the article ..... SGCC selected these cities for their abundance of publicly available EV charging options and tourism activities.

Thread should be re-named: Top ten friendliest cities for electric vehicles in the U.S.A. No mention of European cities or Canada for that matter.

What a joke....Orlando? With all two dozen of their charging stations?

And, of course, no San Diego with over 1,000 Level 2 commercial stations...

Is that the sound of my head banging against the wall? :)

xan said:

Atlanta looks like your yard in the fall. There are Leafs everywhere! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grandizer52 said:
ElectricEddy said:
Thread should be re-named: Top ten friendliest cities for electric vehicles in the U.S.A. No mention of European cities or Canada for that matter.

oh...someone up north got their feelings hurt

I sense the comprehension is weak with this one.

I'll draw you a picture so you can understand it:

It is useless thread to any one not in the U.S. SO as to be polight and not waste others time reading it if they came to it for use full information from out side of the U.S. the title was made to be clear the information contained was for one small area of land on this planet.

Now as to your troll score, no creativity, un original, easily smacked down, I give it a troll of -3 power.

Thumbs up.
I know that my country is the friendliest Leaf country in the world but that
does not fit here. Good to see thread name fixed.

XeonPony,
I can see what you posted...I'm guessing you A) blocked me for some reason...and B) it's probably full of anti american Rhetoric...
Stay North My friend...Stay North

grandizer52 said:
XeonPony,
I can see what you posted...I'm guessing you A) blocked me for some reason...and B) it's probably full of anti american Rhetoric...

Well seems my intuition was right. How can you use the internet when so ignorant? Still didn't grasp the point either, so sad, or tragic Hmm not to sure which.

Was going to explain, but I won't waste time on some one so clueless. If some one can dumb the idea down to the level this thing can grasp it, I'll thank ya.

grandizer52 said:
grandizer52 said:
XeonPony,
I can't see what you posted...I'm guessing you A) blocked me for some reason...and B) it's probably full of anti american Rhetoric...

yea man why don't you unblock me so I can see how you bashing me...or e-mail me at
[email protected]
or text
808-387-0303
or swing by
2311 Ahaiki St
Pearl City, HI. 96782

or you can keep playing internet warrior

Randy said:

Agreed. I live there and if Orlando made the list as "friendly" then 99% of the country must be unfriendly. I am considering the purchase of a Leaf but wondering where I am going to charge other than my garage, the university and airport. If this was an objective list then we as a whole are in trouble ...

dud said:
Randy said:

Agreed. I live there and if Orlando made the list as "friendly" then 99% of the country must be unfriendly. I am considering the purchase of a Leaf but wondering where I am going to charge other than my garage, the university and airport. If this was an objective list then we as a whole are in trouble ...

What I don't get. and highly dout....did someone get out, and drive around in a Electric vehicle, probably not. needed a story and google fu charging locations. cause if you use plug share, your going to be gambling...if a charger is down, your going to be sneaking around for a spot to plug your 120v brick.
Also, lots of public chargers...how available, I can tell you here on Oahu, If you find a public charger open, get out and pet that unicorn.

Back