Tips on selling my LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bwilliams said:
... Any thoughts on price?
The buyer always thinks the price is too high
The seller always thinks the price is too low.
Often they both are wrong.
It is a matter of perspective, and what the market is.
The market can be hard to define.

I don't necessarily think the price is too low given the market - just wondering what other LEAF sales are going for - actual price. It is a bummer the resale is terrible for these cars but it is what it is.

TimLee said:
bwilliams said:
... Any thoughts on price?
The buyer always thinks the price is too high
The seller always thinks the price is too low.
Often they both are wrong.
It is a matter of perspective, and what the market is.
The market can be hard to define.

bwilliams said:
Update:

Lots of interest in our Leaf which is in immaculate condition (I hand washed always, wicked anal about where I parked, no food allowed in car ...)

KBB estimate is $13,700. I'm asking 13,500, got offer $12,500. It's a steal and a no-brainer for someone to buy this car given a local commute. Wish I'd had the opportunity to buy used! Any thoughts on price?

And no PM, even though asked...specifically. :shock:

Had to look at the history of the thread to know what you meant. I guess I would have seen a "PM" from you if you'd sent one to me ... ??

CJBROWN said:
bwilliams said:
Update:

Lots of interest in our Leaf which is in immaculate condition (I hand washed always, wicked anal about where I parked, no food allowed in car ...)

KBB estimate is $13,700. I'm asking 13,500, got offer $12,500. It's a steal and a no-brainer for someone to buy this car given a local commute. Wish I'd had the opportunity to buy used! Any thoughts on price?

bwilliams said:
Had to look at the history of the thread to know what you meant. I guess I would have seen a "PM" from you if you'd sent one to me ... ??

CJBROWN said:
bwilliams said:
Update:

Wha???? You post you're thinking of selling - "I have not posted an ad..." and I post PM me if you do - first page of the thread. I just don't get it. Anyway, glws.

SOLD! snooze. loose. just sayin' good luck.

CJBROWN said:
Wha???? You post you're thinking of selling - "I have not posted an ad..." and I post PM me if you do - first page of the thread. I just don't get it. Anyway, glws.

Back