tampa florida lost 1 bar

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09Bamb00

So yesterday I charged to 100%. And low and behold, the charge bars went further than the capacity bars! How fun! I'm

Welcome to the club.

I figure a large fraction of central and southern Florida LEAF owners, who got their car before the heat set in last summer, are down by bar, now. I, just recently, got the LEAF battery app set up in my Galaxy S4 and was able to see a one-day temperature cycle. I ranges from a high of around 95F to a low of around 85F. The battery is guaranteed to decay rapidly when exposed to those kind of temperatures for seven, continuous months.

sorry, I posted on fon, and it ended the statement before me...

I'm planning on taking my leaf back to the dealer today because I'm being transferred to MD and figure I'll get a 13 or 14 up there.

09Bamb00 said:
I'm planning on taking my leaf back to the dealer today
Let us know how that works out. From everything I've heard Nissan dealers aren't as accommodating as Costco when it comes to returns.

09Bamb00 said:
sorry, I posted on fon, and it ended the statement before me...

I'm planning on taking my leaf back to the dealer today because I'm being transferred to MD and figure I'll get a 13 or 14 up there.
Have you considered shipping it? Are you leasing? Curious how it works out for you. I have a slight chance of a move coast to coast and debated leasing given the possibility. But shipping seemed cheap enough to make it acceptable to me. The other possibility is to payoff the lease and lease again in the new location, but that seems more expensive in my case.

Lost my first bar at 20,775 mi. But the funny thing as in this post, when I did a 100% charge, all 12 charge bars (left side) are there. Like it is a full charge. I just drove a 6 min round trip to the store and there are still 12 bars. Anyone know about this phenomenon?

Well, yes, pretty much everyone knows about this phenomenon. The charge bars tell you how full your battery is, given the current capacity. So, you battery is as full as it can be, it's just that a full charge doesn't go as far as it once did.

Well, took the Leaf back. Ferman Nissan said I was in 'negative equity' because the Leaf was worth less than my current payments. I was quite annoyed when Ferman Nissan said I could trade up to 2013 leaf and pay 250 more per month. NOT!

so I took the auto train up with the Leaf. Right now it is a storage unit for my stuff until I have time to rent a tow up to MD.

Back