Suppose they'll change LEAF oil too?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gmaevie

http://www.orrauto.com/article/mitsubishi-imiev-oil-change-taylor-la-71080-orr-auto/31,37,71080,43,1115/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"It doesn't matter if it's the middle of winter or a summer down pour, your engine can get red hot real quick without proper lubrication. The oil in your car prevents heat and friction from ruining your engine. Let the Orr Kia Mitsubishi Mitsubishi serving Taylor, LA service team keep your engine clean and cool with a proper and professional oil change. You'll be surprised at how much it can increase your gas mileage. With these gas prices these babies pay for themselves. All it takes is a little dirt and grime to get into your engine and cause all sorts of problems. With our full service oil change we can make sure your brand new car stays in top condition."

Maybe some new spark plugs too.

adric22 said:
I've had at least 5 offers to change my oil in my Leaf from the dealer I bought it from.

I would change mine more if Nissan offered a better grade.

lamda-ultra-premium-extra-virgin-olive-oil.jpg

Purchased my leaf just over a year ago.
Was the first one in our area.

When I sat down with their "Money Guy" to sign the papers, I told him I didn't see the free oil changes I was promised mentioned anywhere.

He didn't have a clue.
Said they don't do that there, and actually popped out of the door to track down the sales manager to discuss it before I cold stop him.

Good learning moment for him.
NOW he knows, and will not forget.

I felt a little bad about it. :twisted: :roll:

Still have not gone to our full serve gas station that serves food yet.
You park, grab a bite, and they fill your car.
Maybe soon......

How funny! My husband did the same exact thing but the guy caught on a little quicker and, right before he was going to agree to it, he said "Hey... wait a minute!" And we all had a good laugh. :)

I received an email last week from the Nissan dealership where I leased my LEAF. It was an email reminder for a service appointment this week. I have only had the car for a few months so I called the service department to confirm the purpose of the visit. When the service manager looked up my appointment, he said, "this is for your routine oil change."
After a very brief pause, he said, "you have a LEAF, don't you?"
I told him that I do and he said, "damn computers; this was a mistake."
I told him that I thought it was, and that we should not blame computers...they don't program themselves. (GIGO)

The good news...I don't have to visit the dealer on Wed.

Back