September Order : Feb 2011 Delivery ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

Got a note from Greg about my order. Delivery shows month of 2/11.

Note the weird "08/10/0902" Date Committed.

Hopefully if the "month of 1/11" people get the cars in December we can get ours in Jan. But at this point Jan vs Feb is not a major concern ... but earlier the better.

Boomer23 said:
What's with the Ordered On: 11/06/2010? I thought you were a Sept order?

I think thats the date order went to the plant for manufacture / the order was sequenced ?

BTW, anyone wants to share the order id - so that we can compare ... esp. the August orders.

order id - that's a field I'd have to get from my PD I assume?

I can try to find out.

Good luck with the driving tomorrow. I am tempted to drive out there tomorrow anyway and then come back Saturday too with the wife & kids.

Anything to be learned from the date committed? Mine shows 8/10/0832. I can't imagine for a second that there are 832 people ahead of me, and that I am 70 ahead of Evnow, but that's the first thing that pops to mind. Hmmm....of course I could start to imagine that if we were perhaps talking worldwide - maybe there are 831 excited Japanese people ahead of me and then gudy. :D

mwalsh said:
Anything to be learned from the date committed? Mine shows 8/10/0832. I can't imagine for a second that there are 832 people ahead of me, and that I am 70 ahead of Evnow, but that's the first thing that pops to mind. Hmmm....of course I could start to imagine that if we were perhaps talking worldwide - maybe there are 831 excited Japanese people ahead of me and then gudy. :D

Perhaps is means your car was put into the system on October 8th at 8:32am.

Mwalsh,

I am thinking both of our cars are going to be on the same boat! I hope someone gets the vin# off that car at the La show next week! That could be interesting.

I am ok with sharing btw!

Timaz said:
I hope someone gets the vin# off that car at the La show next week! That could be interesting.

On my "to do" list for next Wednesday! Hope the Convention Center or the show organizers have free WiFi for the journalists to use, so I can report live again.

I am ok with sharing btw!

Me too.......so long as I get it first! :D

0902 is one day after my order on 9/1. 0832 is "one day after" your orders on 8/31.

I think the order number and for us etec people the number ecotality sent in email are the ones that look relevent.

palmermd said:
August 32nd? Why isn't yours 833 then? I still like the time theory. Yours was entered 30 minutes after his.
I ordered on 9/1 - so it shows 0902. Looks too much of a coincidence to me if it was to be based on time entered. A few more people checking up - we will know for sure.

Hello,
FYI
I just saw on my account that my estimated delivery date is Feb 2011. My reservation was in on April 20 @ 2:55 PM, Etec EVP acceptance August 26th @ 4:39 PM, Leaf Order confirmed Sept 1 @ 3:13 PM.

I was hoping for a Dec delivery as previously estimated. I hope the new congress doesn't cancel the incentive program next year.

Don

bowthom said:
I was hoping for a Dec delivery as previously estimated. I hope the new congress doesn't cancel the incentive program next year.

Don

I'm pretty sure they can't cancel anything. It would have to pass the Senate and President Obama would have to sign it.

Of course they could refuse to pass any new funding for it. Which is always a possibility. It's going to a fun two years with Republicans trying to shut down government.... because hey... there's nothing like a government shutdown to really get our economy away from the brink!

Back