Saying goodbye to my LEAF!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingineer

Finally having to say goodbye to my LEAF!

I'm going to miss her, and all the good times we've had here too!

But I did upgrade to a Tesla Model S, so I've got a whole new car to tear apart! =)

I'll be listing my 2011 LEAF (only 15k miles) on Ebay soon. I'll let everyone know when it's up. I'm including many of the upgrades and enhancements that I did.

Update: Here's the Ebay Listing.

Here's a few pics I took today:
pic

pic

Yes, I finally put my front license plate bracket on. It was never on during my ownership.

Thanks Guys. I'll keep my account active here, if you need a question answered or something, let me know and I'll be happy to stop by. I just wont be reading much anymore.

It's almost three years since I had either of my two LEAFs. I don't miss 80 mile cars!

Which Model S did you get? I just got a 70D about 2.5 months ago, and already have 10,000 miles. No plans to tear it apart.

Ingineer said:
Finally having to say goodbye to my LEAF! But I did upgrade to a Tesla Model S, so I've got a whole new car to tear apart! =)
Yes, I was glad to see your postings on the Tesla Forums! :D

TonyWilliams said:
Which Model S did you get? I just got a 70D about 2.5 months ago, and already have 10,000 miles. No plans to tear it apart.

I also just picked up my 70D last Tuesday. Beautiful car, no more range anxiety, no more going without A/C, but I have a LOT to learn about it. I'm going to hang on to the Leaf for now, at least long enough to make them install a new Lizard battery. I'm at 68% now.
OK Phil, tell us what Tesla model you bought. Inquiring minds want to know!

Tesla70D.jpg

My leaf will be going back to Nissan next week, with my Brusa charger removed of course. Good luck with the eBay sale and enjoy your new Tesla! :)

TonyWilliams said:
It's almost three years since I had either of my two LEAFs. I don't miss 80 mile cars!

keydiver said:
I also just picked up my 70D last Tuesday. Beautiful car, no more range anxiety, no more going without A/C, but I have a LOT to learn about it. I'm going to hang on to the Leaf for now, at least long enough to make them install a new Lizard battery. I'm at 68% now.
OK Phil, tell us what Tesla model you bought. Inquiring minds want to know!

I too am in the 70D club, about the same time Tony got his. It's about 2x the most expensive car I've ever even considered, but the lure was too great, and it's a great deal considering!

pic

I've already "had my way" with it! =)

JeremyW said:
My leaf will be going back to Nissan next week, with my Brusa charger removed of course. Good luck with the eBay sale and enjoy your new Tesla! :)

I'm selling mine with it in, as long as the new owner wants it.

Thanks for all the expert information you've provided to this forum, Phil! Also, thanks for the EVSEUpgrade. It still works great!

Enjoy your Model S!

We're still going to be doing EVSEupgrade. It's a great option to have for new LEAF owners, if only as a backup should their other solution fail. Though there may also be some other new products in our future for all EV's!

Back