San Diego Leaf Viewing at Mossy Nissan in Kearny Mesa

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeler

I was leaving town for 10 days so dropped my Leaf off at the dealership. They have it detailed and on the showroom floor if anyone wants to check it out. I am back Sunday night 2/13 so the clock is ticking if you want to see one in the flesh.

It didn't seem right to park it at the airport without any attention. :D

If leaving the car there sells one more EV, it was worth it.

Tough to sell a car that no one can see in person. Now is your chance.

Tom , Thank you for being thoughtful. I hope you have been enjoying you Leaf!!

drees said:
Can we test drive it? ;)

I have let everyone I know drive the car. Even my 78 year old mother. She loved it and had no problems.

Letting the general public drive the car would create weird insurance issues if the car was damaged. Drop by to check it out. Keep the drool to a minimum saving it for when yours arrives. ;)

Say hi to Leon and Butch at Mossy for me!

Tom, I visited your car yesterday at the Mossy dealership. The Leaf has shown no interior wear. I was interested in seeing your cars inside to see how it was holding up with children in the back seat. Looks sharp and no wear.

Thanks for the opportunity to see a Leaf!!!

Tom,

I also swung by to see your Leaf on display. I had some relatives in town who wanted to see a Leaf before mine comes in March so we went down. Thanks for letting us know it was there!

Back