San Diego Leaf Gathering 4/23 at Hometown Buffet Mira Mesa

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could have been there. I'm stuck working in the UK. Well, I hope we do it again in a month and I have a Leaf that can play with the others.

I just totally zoned on this! :( By the time I remembered, it was too late to head down there. We'll see you next time.

We had a great time at the meet today!!! I didn't do an exact count, but we had to have 25-30 people or so at the peak before folks had to leave...So much fun and conversation, along with Gary's cord/EVSE display, my Stereo display, and a Line-o-Leafs!!! A great time was had by all, and we're going to have to do it again!!!!

Check out the photos...

(Below) Our group photo once we ate and went outside to look at the Leafs...
htb1.jpg

(Below) Another angle of our group outside...
htb7.jpg

(Below) It's a Sound-Off in two adjacent Leafs!!!
htb6.jpg

(Below) We're missing a couple of Leafs that had to leave, but check out that Red!!!
htb8.jpg

(Below) Group Shot inside the Hometown Buffet...Lots of Leaf Talk...
htb3.jpg

(Below) Mossy Nissan's Leon Kamins talking with the group (l-r Jack, Leon, sdbonez, and syntax error)...
htb2.jpg

(Below) Leaf enthusiast "PLGS IN" waiting patiently for his Leaf...
htb4.jpg

(Below) GaryGid's "Bag-o-Leaf" cords. Gary is ready to charge his Maple (Leaf) anywhere his plugs will fit!
htb5.jpg

Thanks for sharing guys! I am really regretting not having made it - I also would have arrived with just my sparkling plates (LEAF PWR) and no LEAF :( but just looking at the pictures I wish I'd had a chance to share the excitement (and bug Leon :D ). What's with the concentration in Penasquitos?

I look forward to adding to the "pile of LEAFS" next time.

Jeremy

Great time. I showed up a bit late, so everybody was already eating away. Here's my photos:

My daughter, Kendal, displaying the only evidence that we may get a LEAF some day:

LeafMeetSanDiegoApr11a.jpg

Gary, showing off the many ways to plug in a LEAF:

LeafMeetSanDiegoApr11b.jpg

Randy said:
Ok, the date is set.... We're going to be getting the San Diego Leafers together on Saturday 4/23 at the same time and place as before, the Hometown Buffet in Mira Mesa...
Randy
Great time meeting the folks I did. Had to bail out waaaaaaaaaaay too early for scheduled errands. Next time I'm stickin' it out "'till the last dog dies."

Malcolm :geek:

Great to meet everyone this morning, I had a lot of fun.

Great to see the growing number of LEAFs as well.

Thanks for letting someone from The OC attend!

Back