Received the mail from Nissan today (Apr 22)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Azrich said:
I have not received any Nissan email since the "spread the word" message on May 28. So Nissan has today and 3 business days next week to send me something. I'm feeling a little left out.

Are there others that have not received their June message?

None here this morning either. Null set :)

"Morning Sam."
"Morning Ralph."
"Anything from Nissan?"
"No."
"So Long Sam."
"See Ya tomorrow Ralph."

Sam_and_Ralph_clock.jpg

:lol:

pgrovetom said:
I have a presentation by Nissan listing the areas they are partnering with and targeting their rollouts. I would guess if you are not in one of the areas listed, you will get yours a little later.

You can get it here:

http://www.roguevalleycleancities.o...0/Nissan Leaf EV Zero Emission_March 2010.pdf
I'm 110 miles from the nearest one listed there (Sonoma) and I got my assessment invitation on June 16. From the name, that list must be three or four months old. I think maybe "Sonoma" has been generalized to be "SF Bay Area".

pgrovetom said:
I'm in Sonoma and got mine a week ago.
Sonoma? With your moniker I was guessing you were in Pacific Grove.

pgrovetom said:
I have a presentation by Nissan listing the areas they are partnering with and targeting their rollouts. I would guess if you are not in one of the areas listed, you will get yours a little later.

You can get it here:

http://www.roguevalleycleancities.o...0/Nissan Leaf EV Zero Emission_March 2010.pdf

Check the media section and the Reference Documents sticky. We've already got these Nissan docs.

The areas and cities continue to expand as Nissan is still working their 'magic' to streamline permitting and get cities on-board with public infrastructure.

In addition, the EVProject expanded their target cities a week or two back as well.

Andy

Back