Rear wheel bearing hub, help required

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streethawk

Hi Guys, my rear wheel bearing hub's needs replacing. My leaf is a 09/2014 registered, 24kw Accenta. Searched for the required parts and keep getting conflicting information regarding the correct fitment. Does anyone know if there is different fitments for my particular model?

Did you find it? If you haven't done so yet, I would suggest using the VIN through the Nissan Parts website. That's how I verify parts in U.S.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408_224533_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408_224533_Firefox.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 0
I got my front wheel hub/bearing from rockauto.com. I see they do have rear ones for 2011 LEAFs:
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...77,brake+&+wheel+hub,wheel+bearing+&+hub,1636

rockauto.com has awesome customer service, BTW.

I got a set of shocks and struts from them for my 2011 SV recently. When I went to put the struts in, one of the struts' top strut mount bolts stripped while being torqued to 26 ft-lbs. I wrote them and they gave me a label to ship it back. As soon as that shipment's tracking showed movement by the carrier, they shipped the replacement to me!

Back