rear speakers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunil

I leased my car on Dec 3 (SV, with premium package). Yesterday for the first time I noticed that the rear speakers have almost no sound (put the Fade all the way in the back, turned volume up, still almost no sound). Anybody else have this problem ? I never noticed before because I have never sat in the back until yesterday!

That's why I bought my LEAF, so I change the entire system!

http://www.salsleaf.com/leaf_stereo/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sunil said:
I leased my car on Dec 3 (SV, with premium package). Yesterday for the first time I noticed that the rear speakers have almost no sound (put the Fade all the way in the back, turned volume up, still almost no sound). Anybody else have this problem ? I never noticed before because I have never sat in the back until yesterday!

I think the backs only provide mid-bass and mids. The front has tweeters in the pillars so the front will produce a fuller range of sound. That may be the issue you are having. Or your rear amp has problems. Maybe you should do the same test at your dealer on another leaf.

Back