Prices in Raleigh, NC area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tretola

I'm just reaching out to see what people in the Raleigh, NC area are finding in regards to prices or any deals. So far, I've found that Leith Nissan and Southern States Nissan are at MSRP. Michael Jordan Nissan is MSRP + $999. Has anyone else found other prices?

tretola said:
I'm just reaching out to see what people in the Raleigh, NC area are finding in regards to prices or any deals. So far, I've found that Leith Nissan and Southern States Nissan are at MSRP. Michael Jordan Nissan is MSRP + $999. Has anyone else found other prices?

Crossroads Nissan in Wake Forest should also be MSRP. Southern States and Crossroads seemed to be the most knowledgeable about the process. If you haven't ordered yet you should also check their allocation first. I'm not sure if the website will let you try to RAQ from a dealer that has already used up their allocation for the month.

Was going to put in the RAQ with Southern State, but it wasn't selectable. Leith and MJ weren't selectable either. I put in for Crossroads and got my quote back very quickly, but was a bit disappointed in what they gave back. It was MSRP, but with greater fees than the others.

Please add to this price: $499 Dealer Delivery/Documentary Fee $133 NC Lisc./Filing 3% NC State Sales Tax

While the sales tax is the same everywhere, Leith stated $399 for fees + $78 License/Registration (same for Southern States). I feel like they are bumping up costs because they think they can.

Sounds like dealer doc fees are unregulated in NC? Not that it's a better way, but here in IL a dealer can't charge more than $156.08 (indexed every year)

http://www.cata.info/2011_illinois_doc_fee_maximum_is_15608/

I heard that in FL some dealers are charging much more than the $399 you show for Leith for doc fee's -- sad part is that most of the 'new' areas where the LEAF can now be sold are not getting discounted like they were in CA; that on top of the 2012 MY price increase is driving a few people away from the LEAF as their next car

tretola said:
Was going to put in the RAQ with Southern State, but it wasn't selectable. Leith and MJ weren't selectable either. I put in for Crossroads and got my quote back very quickly, but was a bit disappointed in what they gave back. It was MSRP, but with greater fees than the others.

Please add to this price: $499 Dealer Delivery/Documentary Fee $133 NC Lisc./Filing 3% NC State Sales Tax

While the sales tax is the same everywhere, Leith stated $399 for fees + $78 License/Registration (same for Southern States). I feel like they are bumping up costs because they think they can.

I'm guessing the others weren't selectable because they already hit their allocation for the month. Nissan is stating that there should be an $850 delivery fee on top of MSRP. So is the $399 in addition to the $850 or instead of.

I don't have an exact quote, but Burlington says they are doing MSRP, plus destination charge, plus electronic filing fee plus service fee. I don't know how much those last two are yet....

Back