Please HELP! 2011 Brake Fluid Reservoir

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsh

Can anyone please confirm when they remove their Brake Fluid Reservoir cap, do you see a strainer or do you just can see down into the brake fluid? If anyone can shed some light on this, would definitely appreciate the assist.

Thank you

On mine, there is a removable light blue plastic frame with a mesh strainer. Hard to see it if it is dark.

dsh said:
Can anyone please confirm when they remove their Brake Fluid Reservoir cap, do you see a strainer or do you just can see down into the brake fluid? If anyone can shed some light on this, would definitely appreciate the assist.

Thank you

Your settings do not allow receipt of a PM.

The only indications on my brake reservoir are Max, Min and use only DOT3. No numbers. There is a sticker that may be a scan code (not a bar code).

dsh said:

Thank you

Yes, ABC Leaf tech. overfilled reservoir and failed to put back brake fluid screen. I fixed problem, but I will be getting service from another dealer going forward.

Back