Package from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhm614

I received a UPS letter package from Nissan today.

It contains:

A letter explaining the package.
Four 7" x 11" cards-
Card 1 has the LEAF's color options. with 5 actual 2" x 3" paint chips and a swatch of the interior fabric
Card 2 is an interior photograph with a brief write up on the back.
Card 3 lists the trim levels and accessories. (No photos of the accessories, though)
Card 4 is a code for a free T-Shirt from www.myLEAFshirt.com

Very cool. Reminds me of the promo materials I got from Mini while I was waiting for my first Cooper!

J.

mwalsh said:
Or even just the T-shirt code.

Sorry, I've already used my code!

But I'll bet we are all going to get the package. Mine was UPS ground out of Atlanta, GA. I'll bet you get yours tomorrow or Wednesday.

jhm614 said:
Reminds me of the promo materials I got from Mini while I was waiting for my first Cooper!

J.

I'm waiting for my first electric vehicle. I want a package and shirt too.

When I logged in to my Nissan account today, a survey came up about how I felt about the website. There were about 5 questions and then a BOX where I could type my comments. I gave them comments, lots of comments - like no photos of accessories, blue ocean color changing at least twice since we first ordered, no interior measurements, no word on when my LEAF will be here. Give me something, I told them, tell me something. Now, they will probably give me a t-shirt! I'll have to wait 6 weeks for it too!

Me too! The LEAF shirt that I got last March at the LEAF pre-market tour never fit because they didn't have my XL size. \\

I'll trade my Large for an XL!

ecoobsessive said:
I got the package today too, and already used my code. I'm in Texas too, so maybe that makes a difference?

Are you signed up for a Test drive in Austin this week? Maybe it's connected to that?

Azrich said:
When I logged in to my Nissan account today, a survey came up about how I felt about the website. There were about 5 questions and then a BOX where I could type my comments.
Off-topic here, but if anyone else sees that survey, and can process it, could you please complain about its design? I got it one day recently, and it was a big frame (that I refuse to call a window) which extended down below the bottom of my screen. It was non-sizeable, non-scrollable, non-moveable, and nothing was visible except a single question and its choices. Not only was there no comment box visible, but there were also no visible buttons; no Submit, no Next, no nothing.

Please point out that many modern wide-screen displays have only 768 pels vertically, making fake windows like the one that survey presents completely useless.

I agree about Nissan's web site and other screens.
In addition to the "bugs", they often have problems
operating properly on "smaller" displays.

A stupid, short-sighted, unnecessary, almost-incompetent choice
of Web Page Design, in my professional opinion.

well shoot, i never got a t-shirt pre or post market. hmmm, bummer. for $30,000 u would think they could give me one too.

but then again, i will trade in my t-shirt for a delivery TODAY!!

Just got my package with the four cards today in Arizona. Ordered by shirt immediately. You know, with Nissan, seconds count :)

I ordered the 'I wake up fully charged' shirt. (Oh, no - Looks like another poll).

I got to say this package is 4 months too late. This should have been sent out prior to ordering. Why would I want color swatches or trim level details 4 months after I placed an order?

turbo2ltr said:
I got to say this package is 4 months too late. This should have been sent out prior to ordering. Why would I want color swatches or trim level details 4 months after I placed an order?

That's why the option pictures will come with the car delivery:)

Not sure why they would send a free shirt on a non-confimed purchase, perhaps paint chips, etc. unless they cover the cost via shipping. I can see getting a shirt after purchase.

Back