Nissan wants me!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limey

So, I haven't even had the car a year, and Nissan is already sending me information on jumping to a new lease (I'm on a two year lease). The mailing is specific about my lease, so it doesn't seem to be just a mass mailing.

Do they really try pushing them this hard? I'm guessing that as long as a buy or lease a new car from Nissan, they will let me out early? Anyone done this?

Nissan North America sometimes offer an early lease termination program where they pay for 3 payments. Sometimes they even offer Lease loyalty on specific Nissan models. It is a legitimate thing, you just have to make sure the timing is right for you and that the new lease is comfortable

Priscilla Urena
Bruce Bennett Nissan

BruceBennettNissan said:
Nissan North America sometimes offer an early lease termination program where they pay for 3 payments. Sometimes they even offer Lease loyalty on specific Nissan models. It is a legitimate thing, you just have to make sure the timing is right for you and that the new lease is comfortable

Priscilla Urena
Bruce Bennett Nissan

Thanks for the insight, couldn't hurt to give them a call, cause I would love to take a step up to the next model. Would really like to get cruise control back.

Back