Need help with Bluetooth streaming audio from android phone

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianlin

Hello: I like to to listen to audiobooks on my phone. I use a third party audiobook player app because the android stock player, Google Play Music, do not have a good UI for audiobooks. My problem is that my LEAF's Bluetooth only plays nice with Google Play Music. When in Bluetooth audio mode, it displays what was played on Google Play Music, not what is currently played by the audiobook player. Even Play and Pause buttons don't work right. I have tried several different audiobook players: Mortplayer, Smart Audiobook Player, Star Player, Listen Audiobook Player. I have tried disabling Google Play Music. I have tried setting the audiobook player as the default player. Non of which worked. Can anyone help? My phone is a Droid RAZR MAXX, running android 4.1.2.

Unfortunately, Android , Bluetooth and Car Navigation systems is a real crapshoot. I experience similar issues with my setup, but there isn't much you can do, except for trying to flash a ROM which has a better bluetooth stack.

Back