My list of EV Related articles to debunk anti-EV arguments

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarZin

http://voltowner.blogspot.com/2012/06/truth-matters-forming-educated-opinions.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have created a blog entry that contains a lot of data that helps educate and solidify the arguments we bring with friends, neighbors, opponents, and the media over electrification. As a Volt owner, I can say we've received more than our fair share of criticism, so this is obviously Volt focused. I need to add some better 'electric cars, when properly managed, are not a threat to the power grid' studies. If you see things you want added, please let me know. I want this to be the 'goto' blog for 'I remember some awesome article written 6 months ago abou X, but I can't find it'.

I am attempting to keep the vast majority of the information well sourced, but I have a section at the bottom for User Cost of Ownership links, if some of you have personal links you want to have.

Back