My ICE Car LEAF Bumper Sticker! :)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Object uses less gas than it appears"

"If you can read this, you're not breathing fumes"

"Your mileage my vary, mine is still over 100"

"Honk if you're gas free"

"When I grow up, I want to be solar powered"

Here you go, here's the site I used. When you buy 100 the price goes down to $1.03 each.

http://www.buildasign.com/Bumper-Stickers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kikngas said:
"Object uses less gas than it appears"

"If you can read this, you're not breathing fumes"

"Your mileage my vary, mine is still over 100"

"Honk if you're gas free"

"When I grow up, I want to be solar powered"

I just made up 2 new bumper stickers, shipped and delivered in 10 days was $13.98

I designed (2) bumper stickers with 2 Lines of text each that just say #ubuygas

I plan on cutting the bumper sticker in half with a straight edge and xacto knife.

I've been seeing a lot of cars with HashTag bumper stickers and since I just joined Instagram I think it's a Great idea.

http://instagram.com/ubuygas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now I can stick my #ubuygas hashtag stickers all around my car so when people take pictures of it and post them they know my hashtag and will hopefully tag the photo(s) correctly.

Sal

Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 4.58.58 PM.png

You could also do QR codes. Your URL is so short it will make a really simple reproducible QR. People would probably be able to scan them after the fact from photos.

Most people take pics from inside their cars. I don't think they'll be able to use the QR code in their pics that they take from inside their cars.

Maybe if I make a big 4" x 4" QR sticker! LOL

Staque said:
You could also do QR codes. Your URL is so short it will make a really simple reproducible QR. People would probably be able to scan them after the fact from photos.

Yes, a 3 or 4-inch QR sticker is what I was thinking. People should be able to scan it from 20-30 feet away. Then again, the short, memorable URL is just as good.

Back