Moving to a Condo in Texas

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piouspunk23

I'm moving to a condo in Texas (we live here already). They have assigned parking for each unit that has access to a 120v outlet so charging isn't an issue. What is a problem though is the lack of any covering over the parking spaces. It gets pretty hot down here in Texas during the summer and I'm worried that we'll see a lot more capacity loss due to not being able to keep our leaf in the garage like we do now. Does anyone has any ideas, tips to keep the car a little cooler during the summer so we don't see a whole lot of loss?

piouspunk23 said:
I'm moving to a condo in Texas (we live here already). They have assigned parking for each unit that has access to a 120v outlet so charging isn't an issue. What is a problem though is the lack of any covering over the parking spaces. It gets pretty hot down here in Texas during the summer and I'm worried that we'll see a lot more capacity loss due to not being able to keep our leaf in the garage like we do now. Does anyone has any ideas, tips to keep the car a little cooler during the summer so we don't see a whole lot of loss?

You can purchase portable carports (basically a large tent). Would your HOA allow that?

Back