Model S Climate Ctrl Timer its getting cold outside

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dweller92

I have had my leaf for 2 mo's now and its getting cold outside. I am trying to figure out how to set the climate Ctrl timer for my car. but all I figure out is how to set the timer to shut it off. I have looked in the manual and it really does not give much detail. Can someone help me lol

I haven't had to use mine yet, but I believe it works in a way comparable to the charge timer. You tell it what time you want to have the cabin warmed up and ready to drive. The computer figures back from there, based on how cold the car is, to come up with a time when it will start heating. So you set it on and set a finish time, then leave the rest to it.

Ray

planet4ever said:
I haven't had to use mine yet, but I believe it works in a way comparable to the charge timer. You tell it what time you want to have the cabin warmed up and ready to drive. The computer figures back from there, based on how cold the car is, to come up with a time when it will start heating. So you set it on and set a finish time, then leave the rest to it.

Ray

Ray is correct. In Palo Alto, currently with morning temps about 40 deg F, my heater goes on 30 min before end time I specify fors wanting the cabin warm. Works great. You have to have the car plugged in.

Please update your location in your profile. Then people don't need to ask where you are from. You don't need to be specific. Like mine; Central NJ

dweller92 said:
I have had my leaf for 2 mo's now and its getting cold outside. I am trying to figure out how to set the climate Ctrl timer for my car. but all I figure out is how to set the timer to shut it off. I have looked in the manual and it really does not give much detail. Can someone help me lol

Back