Minimum $3000 off MSRP at Kayser

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KayserNissan said:
Well since I can't post there and I saw Fontana's here I thought this was the right place. My mistake. :D
Fontana's post is in the correct forum. Since they are forum sponsors, they can post there.

FAQ here: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2692" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That $30 I paid to get the orange name and license plate bracket doesn't count as "supporter"? Confused slightly.

Even though this post is only 5 above a similarish one from Fontana, I am apparently the terrible person ;) Please delete, lock, whatever the procedure is, and I am sorry.

Not a problem. Sponsor is a different gig from supporter or gold member (Austin, are you there?) that's all. Supporters can post individual ads, but business ads require sponsor status. Fontana is a sponsor, and all their newer ad threads are in the correct place. The Fontana thread in this forum is two years old, and just sorta took on a life of it's own.

KayserNissan said:
That $30 I paid to get the orange name and license plate bracket doesn't count as "supporter"? Confused slightly.

Even though this post is only 5 above a similarish one from Fontana, I am apparently the terrible person ;) Please delete, lock, whatever the procedure is, and I am sorry.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/sponsor.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interested in advertising on the site? Send us an email at [email protected] and let us know what sort of product or service you'd like to advertise.
We'll get back to you with some prices as well as statistics about our visitors.

Businesses / Products / Offers for Sale
Posting of products, sale offers, discount codes, promotions, new product releases or purchasing information in general is strictly limited to the Business Ads, Deals, Sales, and Want To Buy section. Any posts of this sort found elsewhere on the forum will be deleted. We reserve the right to ban/delete/edit the posts and the user accounts that are found in violation of these terms.
This does not apply to posts offering support for products or services your company offers. When in doubt, contact us first.

clearified everything, I misread because that sponsor link in the supporter thread FAQ is broken so I never read much more into it, just assumed that as long as I had the higher supporter tier I was good lol. :oops:

Anyways, again sorry, feel free to lock/delete and I'll be shooting off an email shortly to figure this out so I can post properly. Thanks for the heads up!

Back