March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Azrich said:
My dealer just called and said my LEAF arrived last evening and I can pick it up later this afternoon.
Awesome - try not to drool too much on the seats, and resist the urge to shout out "NYAA NYAA" at every gas station you drive by.

Azrich said:
Just checked my dashboard and my estimated delivery date moved from Week of March 30 to Week of March 23. I know that I should not get excited since this date has changed 11 times since "Pending" disappeared on Feb. 20, but I can't help it. A phone call from the dealer tomorrow would be nice!
Hi Azrich,

Congrats on your LEAF!!!! We are all envious and happy for you at the same time :)

For the April folks, the "Week of X game" is in full swing. We are all wondering how many times the "Week of" will change since dates have been gyrating like crazy in the last week, even twice a day. So, we are wondering whether there is a pattern and how many times we are supposed to see the dates change. Do you remember your sequence?

Other people who have already taken delivery, do you remember your sequence?

Thanks and enjoy your LEAFs!!!

idunk said:
So, we are wondering whether there is a pattern and how many times we are supposed to see the dates change. Do you remember your sequence?

Other people who have already taken delivery, do you remember your sequence?

Thanks and enjoy your LEAFs!!!

idunk, I kept track of every change on my dashboard. Here is what happened:

2/20 – March 18
2/21 – March 24
2/23 - March 25
2/26 - March 22
2/27 - March 18
3/1 - March 22
3/2 - March 28
3/3 - March 30
3/4 - March 22
3/10 - March 28
3/11 9:16 am - Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days.
3/20 – March 30
3/21 – March 23
3/22 – Delivery of LEAF

Hope this helps.

garygid said:
Just got "7-day" email, but DB still shows Week of 7 April.
Starting to get exciting!

Don't get too excited...... I received the same email.... ;)

There's a party goin' on ====> :ugeek:

garygid said:
Just got "7-day" email, but DB still shows Week of 7 April.
Starting to get exciting!
The longest strecth I've seen (past the 7 day email) is 14 days past the 7 day email. We're at day 5 here.

I might as well post here as well. I got the 7 day email today, which would put me at March 30 delivery. But my dashboard still says week of April 11.

Getting pretty excited, though.

Here's what I think happened to me:

My dashboard week of March 28 was posted on March 10, then the next day I get the "next 7 days" email. The LEAF was not here in the 7 days so they moved it to March 30 on the 20th. I think it was put on a transport truck at the LA port and left early in the day of March 20 or 21. My dashboard was changed to March 23 when it was in transport, but then my LEAF actually arrived at the dealer in Tucson the evening of March 21. I took delivery on March 22.

So if you get your "next 7 days" email, things are happening, probably at the port of LA or Vancouver. Maybe my email to Nissan North America in Tennessee complaining about not getting it in the 7 days made something or someone move. I'm not sure. "Next 7 days" seems to mean soon, very soon.

My red leaf will be delivered to the dlr on Friday and I'll pick it up on Monday. So I'm a March by 3 days!

Of course, my website says the week of April 7th, but Nissan keeps lots of secrets
from his website.

Yahoo, mine's here too, six days after I received the "7 days" email and one day earlier than my dashboard originally (and ever) said. Picking it up tomorrow.

Is there anything I should bring to the dealer besides my checkbook, carwings login, and grin?

DeaneG said:
Yahoo, mine's here too, six days after I received the "7 days" email and one day earlier than my dashboard originally (and ever) said. Picking it up tomorrow.

Is there anything I should bring to the dealer besides my checkbook, carwings login, and grin?

Bring your records of the price you agreed on at the time of order. If you are leasing, especially bring along the deal that you agreed to at order time. Make sure that you are being charged the same as you agreed on. Make sure that the lease money factor and residual are the same as you agreed on.

Bring your sales resistance for any add-on services or products or warranties that you don't want.

Oh, and bring someone else who can listen carefully, because you'll be in some joyful zen place and unable to pay attention to anything but the car... :lol:

Otherwise, go and have fun!

Boomer23 said:
...Bring your sales resistance for any add-on services or products or warranties that you don't want...
I dunno, the "wiring protect and polish" package is sounding pretty appealing!

jludwi2 said:
My red leaf will be delivered to the dlr on Friday and I'll pick it up on Monday. So I'm a March by 3 days!

Of course, my website says the week of April 7th, but Nissan keeps lots of secrets
from his website.

How did you get the dealer delivery date?

sdbonez said:
jludwi2 said:

from his website.

How did you get the dealer delivery date?

I called him when I got my 7 day notice from Nissan.
It might be a bit delayed if there is snow in the grapevine (which is a small mountain range north of Los Angeles).

Back