Low mileage northwest Leafs - anyone interested?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyv

Hi all,
I'm going to a car auction tomorrow (I work for a truck and trailer manufacturing company that has a dealership license), and was amazed to see how many lease return 2012 and 2013 Leafs were being sold - dozens of low mileage cars, all from the Northwest, all lease returns, all "owned now" by NMAC. (I think it's about an 75-25 split in favor of 2012's). Some of you on this list are probably former owners of these cars!

We are a three car family, and a 2013 Leaf SV is one of these... so impressed by it!

I'm thinking that if the prices are low enough, it might make sense to pick up one or two of these low mileage cars, as long as their history is local (Oregon or Washington) with no accidents. I could then sell it to a mynissanleaf member looking for a good deal :) or anyone else interested in a Leaf without the dealership bs.

What price do you think you'd be willing to pay for a 2012 or 2013 lease return with less than 20k miles? I believe all of these are SV or SL models.

Back