Looks like the new battery replacement has a nice added

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark1313

feature ... Better mileage http://www.flickr.com/photos/60416291@N00/9419117147/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I never saw those numbers with the old battery pack...August is normally my worst month when it comes to M/KWH because Im running the AC 24/7,.. I never run the heater in Phx doing the winter.....
I look forward to seeing what the Leaf does in Oct. when I get my best numbers..

mark1313 said:
feature ... Better mileage http://www.flickr.com/photos/60416291@N00/9419117147/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I never saw those numbers with the old battery pack...August is normally my worst month when it comes to M/KWH because Im running the AC 24/7,.. I never run the heater in Phx doing the winter.....
I look forward to seeing what the Leaf does in Oct. when I get my best numbers..

Nice! Do you have the LEAF Battery App? I'm curious what your AH is and GIDs.

Quick. Run and get a Gid meter and measure your 100% Gids today. Since you are in AZ, you are losing a Gid or two everyday.Even you measure the numbers two weeks from now, it will be much less.

How did you get the pack replaced? Degradation warranty, I assume?

Did you see how much the part cost on the total invoice......??????

Or did the dealer station an armed guard around the paperwork?

I suspect that the system simply has not yet learned the new pack and that you will see them drop as it does, much as with the P3227 update...

mark1313 said:
I never saw those numbers with the old battery pack...August is normally my worst month when it comes to M/KWH because Im running the AC 24/7,.. I never run the heater in Phx doing the winter..... I look forward to seeing what the Leaf does in Oct. when I get my best numbers..

That can't possibly be right unless you were driving like a snail the last few miles before you turned it on! :shock:

mkjayakumar said:
Why is anyone getting excited by GOM numbers, or am I missing something in that picture ?
I find it more of a curiosity and an oddity than exciting. Those number are highly unusual, even for the GOM...

mark1313 said:
I look forward to you doing a range test with that new battery pack and reporting actual miles traveled on a singe charge. :D

KJD said:
mark1313 said:
I look forward to you doing a range test with that new battery pack and reporting actual miles traveled on a singe charge. :D
Yes, could you please do a range test with cruise control set to 65 mph (dash)? Ideally, following the route, used last September.

DanCar said:
What are the chances these are NMC batteries? :p
Seems strange that the guess-o-meter (GOM) would guess this high.

The chances are ZERO. I can't even believe we have yet another thread about the GOM reading.

I also would hope you could also do an early, early morning drive on our Phoenix track previously linked. I would expect the full 88-89 miles, so use the appropriate turn around point.

Also, do you know how to get in the maintenance screen to verify 100km/h? Make sure the tires are at 36 psi. If possible, use the Android app a take screen shots at start, midpoint, and stop.

Back