Leasing a leaf in TX (Dallas)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the $2,000 down (inclusive of taxes, title, etc) and $200 per month on a 24-month lease at Autonation Nissan, Irving. In addition to being honest dealers, they have great service with good Leaf technicians.

pauldesr said:
Got the $2,000 down (inclusive of taxes, title, etc) and $200 per month on a 24-month lease at Autonation Nissan, Irving. In addition to being honest dealers, they have great service with good Leaf technicians.

What trim level?

Please pm me the McKinney contact info.

Hi all,
I just leaseed a Leaf S trim with optional Charger Package (6.6 kW Onboard Charger, Quick Charge Port, Rearview Monitor). I think I got a pretty good deal by playing 2 dealerships off each other. I don't qualify for the VPP program.
12k miles per year, 36 months
$249 per month with just the first payment due at signing. Includes all taxes, fees, etc.

I was offered different options by two different dealers:

- a 2013 'S' for $250/month
- a 2013 'SV' with no QC package for $258
- a 2013 'SV' with QC package that has LED lights for $280
- a 2014 'SV' with QC package that has LED lights for $285

All of these are zero down, for 24 months, 15k miles/year, T&T included and no disposition fee.

McKinney and Autonation both offered the same deal, but finally Autonation told me that they will make the first payment on my behalf because I told them that this month I will have an overlapping double payment between my current lease and this new lease. My current lease has one more month. I chose the 2014 'SV' with QC for $285/month.

Having driven both an 'S' with no LED lights and an SV with LED lights, it was like night and day, and I definitely wanted one with LED lights even though I don't really for the quick charger which I don't envision I will be using it even once.

To me, the QC is invaluable here in north texas. We have one of the most dense networks, and while you might not feel justified paying for the network now, the pricing can change or time due to demand, etc. In addition, when your battery gets degraded like mine (69% capactity) you will thank your lucky stars you have QC.

Finally, if you decide to keep and sell later, QC is a HUGE factor. Having used QC's quite a bit and driving a considerable amount around the metroplex, I wouldn't want an EV that didn't have QC ability, even at 200+ mile Tesla i would opt for the QC option.

Hello from Plano. Looking to lease or buy a new Leaf. Some of the incentives seem confusing. I think the Nissan website does not show a $3500 rebate but I see others post they received one. If anyone has any insight please let me know. Thanks!

There is a $3,500 Nissan cash back until December 1st. You must purchase (not lease) through NMAC and qualify for Tier 0 or 1 (so good credit). There is also 0.0% APR for up to 72 months on the loan as well through NMAC (it doesn't specify the tier quality, so you can probably qualify if you are in a lower tier).

In addition to this you can also get:
$1,000 cash back if you were an owner of a previous 2011-2012 Leaf
$2,500 cash back from the state of texas (you have to submit paperwork after the fact - the dealership has to sign a least one page)
$7,500 tax credit (the standard tax credit)

Thanks for the info on the $3500 cash back. I will check and see if I can get the $3500 & the .9% financing for 72 months. That would be great.

Hi,
One of the local dealers is offering me a 2015 SV with QC & Lighting package for $309/mo, 24mos, $0 down. Supposedly the VPP price.
I haven't had a chance to talk to the other dealers yet. Appreciate anyone chiming in with their recent experiences on the quote.

Thanks

mkjayakumar,

Just for your information -- you and your friends got those deals in March. It is now November/December (depending on when someone has read/is reading this). Those same deals do not exist. You purchased your Leaf as the 2014's were running out and so they were highly incentivized. Nissan is apparently tired of their electric vehicle being "whored-out" every time it is sold, so there is very little if no incentivized rates/money factors available anymore. Please advise people with current information in their search for a Leaf.

Back