LeafDD on 2916 SL

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdunmyer

I plugged my LeafDD in to the 2016 SL that I took delivery of last week. Was hoping to see some huge numer of Gids available. :)

Although it seems to be 'mostly' working, the Gids display is mostly just jumping around. The LH (hudreds) number is showing a '3', but the tens and units numbers are rolling round and round. The Temperature is OK, and I was able to switch it to Degrees F. The bar displays at the top that show discharge/charge are working OK.

I tried unplugging and replugging it to no avail. The first time I plugged it in, the car was charging, the 2nd time, it was 'off' and not charging.

Any ideas?

jdunmyer said:
I plugged my LeafDD in to the 2016 SL that I took delivery of last week. Was hoping to see some huge numer of Gids available. :)

Although it seems to be 'mostly' working, the Gids display is mostly just jumping around. The LH (hudreds) number is showing a '3', but the tens and units numbers are rolling round and round. The Temperature is OK, and I was able to switch it to Degrees F. The bar displays at the top that show discharge/charge are working OK.

I tried unplugging and replugging it to no avail. The first time I plugged it in, the car was charging, the 2nd time, it was 'off' and not charging.

Any ideas?

It's possible his software doesn't support the higher number of GIDs (similar to LeafSpy). What happens when you change to % SOC on the first screen (which is where I leave mine at)? Maybe the designer (GregH) will chime in.
BTW, I would only plug/un-plug when the car is OFF. Can't give you a specific reason, but just sayin'.

Back