Leaf Logo Clothing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dav

What are some ideas for clothing that is Leaf oriented?

I'll probably just start with an Ocean Blue t-shirt with this graphic:
autumnleaves.jpg

maybe with a caption: "Leafs hit the ground this December"

What are your ideas? (and sources if you know any place to get custom stuff that you are happy with)

Dav said:
SeattleBlueLeaf said:
the Leaf t-shirts we got at the preview last winter.
Any pics anywhere? I never saw (or heard) of these.

The shirts we received at the preview event were light blue (same color as the car) and have a Leaf on them in addition to the Nissan Leaf logo. Here is a quick photo that I took tonight of it. Sorry that it is all wrinkled. I'll try to take a better one after a wash/dry.
Leaf_Shirt.JPG

I do not have any t-shirts for sale, though I could order more.

I just ordered on-line through
http://www.VistaPrint.com/
using the same picture that I uploaded to them to put on my "info" (business-size) cards.

Color pictures, good prices for reasonable quality, specially with some of the on-line links for discounts. Enter their site via a link found by a google search for:
vistaprint coupon
and typically get a "deal".

Expect them to offer you several pages of "matching" items as you check out.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
Dav said:
SeattleBlueLeaf said:
the Leaf t-shirts we got at the preview last winter.
Any pics anywhere? I never saw (or heard) of these.

The shirts we received at the preview event were light blue (same color as the car) and have a Leaf on them in addition to the Nissan Leaf logo. Here is a quick photo that I took tonight of it. Sorry that it is all wrinkled. I'll try to take a better one after a wash/dry.
Leaf_Shirt.JPG

Seattle...I'll trade ya! Mine is dark/navy blue. I prefer the light blue. ;)

BrendanDolan said:
Spotted in Vegas at the dealer convention:

Check whether you can sell any of them thr' your dealership. You can have a roaring* online business ....

* : Atleast a few dozen of us on this forum will buy.

Nissan has an online store, including LEAF apparel, cups, and assorted LEAF stuff.

www.nissancollections.com

then select LEAF

LEAFguy said:
Nissan has an online store, including LEAF apparel, cups, and assorted LEAF stuff.

http://www.nissancollections.com

then select LEAF

Tried to check it out. Nothing I clicked on can be ordered...says no info available or discontinued. :cry:

Kataphn said:
LEAFguy said:

http://www.nissancollections.com

then select LEAF

Tried to check it out. Nothing I clicked on can be ordered...says no info available or discontinued. :cry:

I searched for LEAF and found 4 pages of stuff. But when I tried to buy a shirt, I got a server error at checkout. :(

Jimmydreams said:
Kataphn said:

I searched for LEAF and found 4 pages of stuff. But when I tried to buy a shirt, I got a server error at checkout. :(

Don't worry, you will be sent a mail when you can order :lol:

evnow said:
Jimmydreams said:
Kataphn said:

Don't worry, you will be sent a mail when you can order :lol:

[GLARE]

[/GLARE]

Sorry about that! :(

I went into the "for owners" portion of the Nissan site, and clicked on the Nissan store (or whatever they call it) and it brought this up. Saw all the stuff, but didn't try ordering anything. After seeing your comments, I went through the ordering process and this store seems to be where Nissan dealers can order stuff. So... apparently it is not for public consumption. I don't know why they link to it from the consumer web site then. You might try calling your local dealer and asking if they have ordered any cool LEAF stuff though! :)

ETA: Try going in via nissanusa.com > "for owners" (upper right of monitor) > "parts and accessories" (left side nav menu) > "see the Nissan Collection" link (lower right)

It could be that if you try going straight to the site, it can't track where you came from so won't let you do anything. Maybe it wants to fill your computer up with cookies and know everything about you before you spend your money. Hey... kind of like buying a LEAF! :) (Doing it this way though, it did let me get to a registration screen as a new customer after I placed something in my cart.)

LEAFguy said:

I went into the "for owners" portion of the Nissan site, and clicked on the Nissan store (or whatever they call it) and it brought this up. Saw all the stuff, but didn't try ordering anything. After seeing your comments, I went through the ordering process and this store seems to be where Nissan dealers can order stuff. So... apparently it is not for public consumption. I don't know why they link to it from the consumer web site then. You might try calling your local dealer and asking if they have ordered any cool LEAF stuff though! :)

This could get interesting.

I received some sort of server error when I went to create an account, but it apparently 'remembered' my info (even with the error), because it says "Welcome Jim" on the banner.

I received a server error when I went to checkout. Bummer. I tried again, same error. Oh well.

I just checked my bank. My debit card now has 2 hits on it for the price of the shirt + shipping! And when I went back to the website, my shopping cart still has the shirt 'in' it. Something tells me I'll be on the phone with Nissan after the holiday tracking down the error and finding out how to send the 2nd shirt back (unless it's REALLY cool). Nissan and web sites = DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!
:lol:

Jimmydreams said:
LEAFguy said:

I received some sort of server error when I went to create an account, but it apparently 'remembered' my info (even with the error), because it says "Welcome Jim" on the banner.

I received a server error when I went to checkout. Bummer. I tried again, same error. Oh well.

I just checked my bank. My debit card now has 2 hits on it for the price of the shirt + shipping! And when I went back to the website, my shopping cart still has the shirt 'in' it. Something tells me I'll be on the phone with Nissan after the holiday tracking down the error and finding out how to send the 2nd shirt back (unless it's REALLY cool). Nissan and web sites = DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!

I received a servor error too, but same thing happened...name is there, but I didn't order anything yet...leaning toward the red jacket and black cap.

leaffan said:
Jimmydreams said:
LEAFguy said:

I received a servor error too, but same thing happened...name is there, but I didn't order anything yet...leaning toward the red jacket and black cap.

FYI, I've received 2 emails thanking me for my purchase, so I'm guessing both shirts will be sent. If you want the jacket, order away and ignore the server error.

Back