Just received Nissan LEAF Expected Delivery email...1/3/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visual said:
Add me to the list of emails, but I have the opposite problem - I'm still in Germany, and hoping I'll be home before the car shows up at the dealer (don't want any test drives being given on my new baby ;) )!

Don't worry, I'll take good car of it. You can just pick up mine when it arrives in a few weeks, since they are the same. Grant...er Sang will take care of the switch. :lol:

Spies said:
I did tell Brendan at Boardwalk that I did not want them installing the front plate bracket on the Leaf since I preferred to do it myself once I get my plates.

Did you have a better way and/or place to install it, or were you just going to leaf it off? ;)

LEAFer said:
Gonewild said:
Well I do not want to be asking him about everyone's car but If you have a Jan delivery I would say yes your car is with mine coming in on ETA 1/16/2011. If the ship has a ETA of 1/16/2011 then it should be in port in Japan soon.

I was watching the Phoenix ship in Nissan port in Japan. It looks like it is still there I will just have to wait and see.
Yeah ... patience ... patience ...patience ...grrrr.... You don't want to ask him about everyone's car ... THEY should be TELLING everyone TRANSPARENTLY and ACCURATELY (like GM) about EACH and EVERY car ! (does it sound like I am yelling ?)
Leafer I got a new email and the OK to post the informations. I asked him about the Phoenix and United Sprit ship and he replied the message below. WOW

Jim,
The unit was not on that Vessel, we currently have 13 different Vessels at Sea.

Just be sure to understand that, that is all NML product from MUR to CUBES, so it’s not exclusive to LEAFs.

Thank you,

stanley said:
Jimmydreams, Can you take a picture of the new EVSE. Especially interested in how they positioed it relative to your panel and original meter

Pics of my EVSE are here:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=692&start=360

I'll have to get pics of my panel/meter setup tomorrow.

I agree 100% with "THEY should be TELLING everyone TRANSPARENTLY and ACCURATELY (like GM) about EACH and EVERY car!"
I am happy for all of you who are getting your LEAFs this week and the next few weeks.
Wish the rest of us knew when ours will be arriving...

Of those who received the "Expected Delivery" email on 1/3/11, how many have received cars?

I got the email, but– tick, tick!- I'm still waiting. Dashboard now says "week of January 13" meaning a Monday, Jan 10 delivery for Nissan to be correct on all counts... A narrow window! Hoping that "estimated delivery" will be updated soon, to like, this afternoon sometime...

Ohmie said:
Of those who received the "Expected Delivery" email on 1/3/11, how many have received cars?

I got the email, but– tick, tick!- I'm still waiting. Dashboard now says "week of January 13" meaning a Monday, Jan 10 delivery for Nissan to be correct on all counts... A narrow window! Hoping that "estimated delivery" will be updated soon, to like, this afternoon sometime...

I am right there with you. I received the within 7 days email on Monday (1/3/10) and still no word yet on when my car will be at the dealer. It is a tight window indeed if they are to meet their dates they are telling me (dashboard says the week of 1/14/11).

Ohmie said:

Check the spreadsheet..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AptkktKEhdz9dGhheXpqT09naFdkYjN4aXJ4NlNPV3c&hl=en&authkey=CJm01I8B#gid=0

So, of the 22 folks registered to have received the 1/3/11 email, 7 have picked up their cars.

It's shaping up to be a big weekend!

** Awesome job maintaining the spreadsheet, turbo2ltr. Thank you! **

TRONZ said:
Funny, I do not plan to get one of those before my car arrives.

TRONZ,
A LITTLE BIRDY JUST TOLD ME THAT Fontana Nissan got a LEAF today (January 31st). They told me that it is a August 31st order! Wondering if its yours????? Hope it is!

JPC2822 said:
TRONZ said:
Funny, I do not plan to get one of those before my car arrives.

TRONZ,
A LITTLE BIRDY JUST TOLD ME THAT Fontana Nissan got a LEAF today (January 31st). They told me that it is a August 31st order! Wondering if its yours????? Hope it is!

John, That's TRONZ's Leaf.. :D

Back