Just received Nissan LEAF Expected Delivery email...1/3/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope nothing. I thought for sure that I was in the initial delivery...but hoping that the NW deliveries will get an email later this week. All the notifications have been CA and AZ so far.

Gonewild said:
Well I do not want to be asking him about everyone's car but If you have a Jan delivery I would say yes your car is with mine coming in on ETA 1/16/2011. If the ship has a ETA of 1/16/2011 then it should be in port in Japan soon.

I was watching the Phoenix ship in Nissan port in Japan. It looks like it is still there I will just have to wait and see.
Yeah ... patience ... patience ...patience ...grrrr.... You don't want to ask him about everyone's car ... THEY should be TELLING everyone TRANSPARENTLY and ACCURATELY (like GM) about EACH and EVERY car ! (does it sound like I am yelling ?)

Some stats:

VIN ranges of people that got their email: 175 (second lowest vin recorded second only to Reeler's 151) to 257, which is a total of 32 people in the spreadsheet, 18 of which (so far) indicated they got the email today. There are only 5 people outside this range that have a VIN and three of them are WA orders, so it's looking like everyone that has a vin will be included in these recent shipments.

Just about everyone in that VIN range in CA got a notice. But no one that bought from NW dealers got one. We only have one actual AZ dealer (TimAZ)...he's not in the spreadsheet, but he got a notice.

There is a good mix of EVP and non EVP orders.

I think the data for some people is still screwed up, but if you remove the anomalies, everyone ordered 8/31 or 9/1

turbo2ltr said:
Some stats: [...everyone with a VIN and] everyone ordered 8/31 or 9/1 [got the email]

I also got the email. Now I am seated next to the phone, staring at it, trying my hand at mind control. It hasn't rung yet...

So how many, about 90 cars being delivered sometime this week? So we are among the first 100 in the world taking delivery of the LEAF?

Add me to the list of emails, but I have the opposite problem - I'm still in Germany, and hoping I'll be home before the car shows up at the dealer (don't want any test drives being given on my new baby ;) )!

Ohmie said:
Now I am seated next to the phone, staring at it, trying my hand at mind control. It hasn't rung yet...

LOL! I've been carrying my phone around like a pre-pubescent girl who is hoping against hope that the boy she likes so much from school will call. But he never does, and her little heart is crushed.

I have stopped buying gas by the tank-load too....buying just enough to get me through the work week. No sense in leaving a full tank to go stale in the 6 months or so it's going to take Naomi's grandson to get his drivers license sorted out.

I came home today to find my EVSE meter had been installed by SDG&E. Now all I need is a car to test it with......

(2 new messages on my phone when I came home!!! YIPEE!!!!. Both were sales calls. DRAT!)

Jimmydreams, Can you take a picture of the new EVSE. Especially interested in how they positioed it relative to your panel and original meter

Back