June-30 Mail Anticipation Thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this email few minutes ago also......hope this is not the June 30th email.

"as we are still actively processing all eTec surveys, your results should be available in the next few weeks. we will be in touch soon to confirm if you have qualified for your home charging unit and installation as part of the U.S. government's EV Project.* should you have any questions, just call 877-NO-GAS-EV, join the LEAF live chat or e-mail us."

pksd1 said:
I got this email few minutes ago also......hope this is not the June 30th email.

"as we are still actively processing all eTec surveys, your results should be available in the next few weeks. we will be in touch soon to confirm if you have qualified for your home charging unit and installation as part of the U.S. government's EV Project.* should you have any questions, just call 877-NO-GAS-EV, join the LEAF live chat or e-mail us."

Accord to Roland at the Nissan Chat window, there will be another email that goes out tomorrow but he doesn't know what will be in it.

I also received the eTec Survey email. I am positive that this is NOT the June 30th mailing. That mailing is to EVERYONE who made a reservation. This eTec mailing is only to those being evaluated for program participation.

SilverLeaf said:
I also received the eTec Survey email. I am positive that this is NOT the June 30th mailing. That mailing is to EVERYONE who made a reservation. This eTec mailing is only to those being evaluated for program participation.

I agree. The Nissan website says "Thanks for reserving your place in automotive history. The Nissan LEAF™ has limited availability.by June 30, 2010 we will provide you with more details regarding availability of Nissan LEAF in your market and how to begin preparing your home for your new car."

The email today was about the charger, not availability.

Ok. So we have one day left.

Nissan has always liked this last day of the month thing ... bad idea.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&oi=video_result&cad=1237525997284338935&ct=res&cd=4&ved=0CBwQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DESyTVnxxrPc&rct=j&q=snl+general+francisco+franco+is+still+dead&ei=iWgrTOOjCc7_nQfawLH0DQ&usg=AFQjCNGys-nv8TdeZB7e6m70r_JbbUQsuw

some progress...

i just had a chat with edina on the nissan leaf website...

she said i should be getting an email from aeroenvironment sometime today...let's see... ;)

Also on May 28 I got a follow-up email that stated, once again,
John, thank you for reserving a Nissan LEAF™. we will be in touch by June 30 to provide you with further instructions and help you get even closer to driving emissions-free.*
This is really coming down to the wire now.

I just got my email inviting me to be selected for a SE model with a 12kw charger, two tone interior seats and the best part is it will be delivered in early Dec! Part of an early release special for the first 100 reservation holders! I only have to pay and extra $750!!!

hill said:
Not likely we'd miss THAT appointment . . . July 2nd is part of the holiday weekend. And if I can't be up by noon, I don't deserve to get a charger assesment. And if a brand new 225amp main service panel (only 1/2 full) feeding 7.1Kwh of PV solar back onto the grid, then NO one's going to be approved.

:lol:

Should be interesting to see if your price is lower than others. I also wonder how low the price will be for those with the conduit already run, please update what you learn to the EVSE cost thread with any tech details on wiring size, conduit, EVSE output capacity , etc, etc, etc,etc, LOL. Just video it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back