June-30 Mail Anticipation Thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Leaf's FB page:

More information on the order process and rollout will be announced next week, but we have already seen some community members preparing for their LEAF with customized license plates. What would your LEAF license plate say? What else are you doing to prepare for your LEAF?

Oops. Didn't realize we had a thread going already. :oops: From the Leaf FB page:

More information on the order process and rollout will be announced next week, but we have already seen some community members preparing for their LEAF with customized license plates. What would your LEAF license plate say? What else are you doing to prepare for your LEAF?

Yes, the reservation confirmation I got on April 21 said
we will be in touch by June 30 with more details on your spot and how to begin preparing your home for your new car.
Well, I got a "preparing your home" email on June 16, but I'm still waiting for "more details on your spot."

palmermd said:
perhaps $1 discount on the Leaf for each post.

You and Gary are trying to get yours for free.

I expect to be around 5K posts by December. So, same as the CA tax rebate :lol:

Only one full complete day left . . . MAN these people at nissan are really cutting it down to the wire.

hill said:
Only one full complete day left . . . MAN these people at nissan are really cutting it down to the wire.

I got this on May 28.

thank you for reserving a Nissan LEAF™. we will be in touch by June 30 to provide you with further instructions and help you get even closer to driving emissions-free.*

Then on June 16 I got this.

home charging dock assessment appointments with AeroVironment are now available in your area. to set up an appointment, simply click here and get charged up today. if you have questions, just call 877-NO-GAS-EV or join the LEAF live chat.

Seems like I got further instructions by June 30 to me.

evnow said:
palmermd said:

Lot of people haven't got this ...

But Hill did....
They had good news & bad news. The bad first ~ overbooked! The Good: By moving our date back to July 5th, we're being given assurance to get ours early ... meaning before the end of the year. That's important for us as California can run out of incentive money at any time ... being on the verge of bankruptcy and all ... so I can live with being bumped a few days.

palmermd said:

I'm hoping this won't count as the "further instructions". I'm hoping the mailer will be one that goes to the entire group . . . but who knows. I know ONE thing though. I find my self hitting the email 'refresh' a lot more frequently . . . . kind of like the day Nissan finally opened up for the initial reservation holders.
:lol:

My anticipated contact from Nissan before June 30 just arrived 10 minutes ago. But it is a bit disappointing . . .

Above the Planet Blue Leaf it says, "your survey is being processed"

your results will available soon

Richard, as we are still actively processing all eTec surveys, your results should be available in the next few weeks. we will be in touch soon to confirm if you have qualified for your home charging unit and installation as part of the U.S. government's EV Project.* should you have any questions, just call 877-NO-GAS-EV, join the LEAF live chat or e-mail us.

(Note their type-o in the heading: "your results will available soon")

I'm not real happy. This just says, 'Even though we have had over two month to process the eTec surveys, we're not finished. We didn't make our June 30 deadline. You will have to wait several more weeks.'

Where are the dates of the test drives they said would be announced "next week" a few weeks ago?? This isn't looking good to me. It's sloppy.

Azrich said:
My anticipated contact from Nissan before June 30 just arrived 10 minutes ago. But it is a bit disappointing . . .

I don't think this is the one - thats why I made a separate thread. This mail is like the EVSE inspection mail ... but for EV Project eligible people.

I expect the mail to say something about ordering process (starting early August), test drives (October?) etc.

Yes, I got the survey being processed email as well here in Los Angeles. I have not heard anything about getting a home assessment done yet.

evnow said:
Azrich said:

I don't think this is the one - thats why I made a separate thread. This mail is like the EVSE inspection mail ... but for EV Project eligible people.

I expect the mail to say something about ordering process (starting early August), test drives (October?) etc.

I expect it to say a lot of "we plan to...." have test drives in (insert city here) during the month of (insert) etc...

Nothing firm, just slightly more specific dates and plans. JMHO.

evnow said:
Azrich said:

Yes, this is about the "further instructions" that were promised to everyone who put down the $99 deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back