Is this a good price??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeftieBiker said:
If this is an SV with no Premium Package, I'd pass. Unless you genuinely don't care about the package, and just want the heat pump and cruise control (which the S also has, now) you get with the base SV.

It's SV with no premium package. From what I understand going up from S to SV will add: 6.6 kW charger, NAV, 17 inch alloy wheels, Carwings,recycled cloth trim, hands free text messaging assistant, 6 speaker stereo with larger screen. They are worth it to me.

All I am trying to find out if this is a good lease price for SV or not, but so far no has been able to answer the question for me. Thanks.

I would shoot for 10% off msrp. Take the discount and do zero down. If this dealership does not work, screw them and look for someone else. You don't need to go to a dealership in person negotiate over phone. I got my sl premium 2014 in July for 334 a month /12k with zero down. I am in md where we need to pay the full tax upfront.
You should get a qc, they are awesome when I travel around, if your town does not have one right now, you will have it later. 220v is nice to have in the garage..I had clipper creek installed in my garage, I love it.
Good luck and you will certainly enjoy the leaf.

So I have an offer from another local dealer for 3 yr/36K on 2015 Leaf SV with follor mats and splash guards with $220 fees and zero down for $305 pm with RI tax included. I think I am going for it. Getting excited!!!!

Also getting a 220 volt NEMA 14-50 plug installed in garage on Thursday. Planning to go with EVSE upgrade.

What do you guys think????

mdxc90 said:
So I have an offer from another local dealer for 3 yr/36K on 2015 Leaf SV with follor mats and splash guards with $220 fees and zero down for $305 pm with RI tax included. I think I am going for it. Getting excited!!!!

Also getting a 220 volt NEMA 14-50 plug installed in garage on Thursday. Planning to go with EVSE upgrade.

What do you guys think????

I got the same offer, SV with mats and splash guards, no premium or QC, 36mo, 12k/yr, $0 down, $295/mo after tax.

How much does the electrician charge? I hear the 220v chargers are ~$600.

Hawaii Sales tax is 4.167%
MSRP on the S models we have in stock are $30,230 and include splash guards & floor mats
Invoice on our S models are : $28,895
Your Price: $29,999
Documentation fees: $245
Acq. fees: 595
Nissan leases sales taxes are paid monthly so for this model your bases payments is:
$252.83 + sales tax of $10.54 monthly for a monthly total of $263.37
Money factor is $.00003
Your downpayment is $2399 out of pocket

May I please have input re the price? Is this a reasonable price for 2015 lease?

This was my deal
walked into NIssan stealership w/ no previous internet research,
MSRP $33,750 2015 SV in pearl white w/ splash guards + floor mats
Nissan offered $3,500 discount
negotiated to $27,499
plus California rebate -$2,500
0 down payment 0 percent for 38 months

what do you guys think, please feel free to share your input

06D said:
This was my deal
negotiated to $27,499

if my input was tailored to your output it would read something like "I think that your deal was o..."

FYI; you might want to consider some details here. As a car former car salesman, the price is not the thing that determines what a dealership could make. what are your payments? length? excetera?

mdxc90 said:
It's SV with no premium package. From what I understand going up from S to SV will add: 6.6 kW charger, NAV, 17 inch alloy wheels, Carwings,recycled cloth trim, hands free text messaging assistant, 6 speaker stereo with larger screen. They are worth it to me.

Only the SL comes with 17" wheels. Going from S to SV gets you an alloy upgrade, but the size is still 16".

DaveinOlyWA said:
06D said:
This was my deal
negotiated to $27,499

if my input was tailored to your output it would read something like "I think that your deal was o..."

FYI; you might want to consider some details here. As a car former car salesman, the price is not the thing that determines what a dealership could make. what are your payments? length? excetera?

thanks for the input, it was 3 years term 0% interested and I did not put any dealer extras

billg said:
Berlino said:
Only the SL comes with 17" wheels. Going from S to SV gets you an alloy upgrade, but the size is still 16".

Not true. SV comes with 17" wheels according to http://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/

yup according to this article all SV Leaf's made after Aug comes with 17"s
https://transportevolved.com/2014/07/08/2015-nissan-leaf-priced-29010-incentives-gets-minor-tweaks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back